When purchasing hardware from the Apple shop (brick and mortar, or via the Apple Shop App), can one use the 'Apple Account Balance' funds? In particular, when using the Apple Shop App.

But, I cannot figure out how to use my Apple Account Balance (or even some of it), when purchasing hardware.

Any ideas?

Thanks all
    11-03-2020 05:31 PM
    When purchasing hardware from the Apple shop (brick and mortar, or via the Apple Shop App), can one use the 'Apple Account Balance' funds? In particular, when using the Apple Shop App.

But, I cannot figure out how to use my Apple Account Balance (or even some of it), when purchasing hardware.

Any ideas?

Thanks all
    On this page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211187 it does seem like it's possible to purchse hardware with funds, if you are in the USA. Yet it's not clear on how do so!Apple sure doesn't make figuring this out easy! I've been surfing around Apple's support site, and I found this, which may or may not help:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202631

You may want to talk to someone at your local Apple Store, or, call Apple Support. If you figure it out, I'd be very interested to know how to use funds on your Apple ID.
    11-04-2020 03:02 PM
    Someone on another Forum, helped me, and told me how to do it.

When checking out, you have to choose 'Checkout', versus clicking the 'Apple Pay' button. In doing so, it will give you an option to choose gift cards, and then manually enter the payment method...
    anachrotech likes this.
    11-04-2020 03:08 PM
    Someone on another Forum, helped me, and told me how to do it.

When checking out, you have to choose 'Checkout', versus clicking the 'Apple Pay' button. In doing so, it will give you an option to choose gift cards, and then manually enter the payment method...
    Awesome! Thanks for the update!
    11-04-2020 03:23 PM