Has anyone received an invite to apply for Apple Card?

mybabyluvzme32

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
I want an invitation to the Apple Card and it says mines waiting and I followed the instructions properly but I still DNT see the invitation anywhere! Plz help

mybabyluvzme32

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
This is what I got! Your invite to Apple Card is waiting. How to get your invitation:

Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 12.4. To update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
Take note of the Apple ID used to sign in to iCloud on your iPhone. To see your Apple ID, go to Settings, then tap your name.
Set a passcode for your iPhone, if you don’t have one already. To set a passcode, go to Settings, tap Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode, then tap Turn Passcode On.
Go to apple.com/apple-card and tap Notify Me to enter your Apple ID.

Invitations may take up to 48 hours to arrive. Then Thursday I checked it again and nothing!! This was sent to me on Tuesday at 6:21pm

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Really hoping its soon

Same thing happened to me. Nothing came. Try this:
Open Wallet
Tap + Sign
Tap Continue
Enter Password
Select Apple Card
Enable Two Factor if Not Already Active
cc93b4ead225b661764359e2fb706ec8.jpg

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I got the invite. I don’t really want or need it, I only use my bank credit/debit card. My credit score is 806 but I was rejected because I don’t have enough credit card usage. I just laughed, no sweat off my back. We are a retired couple, loving on social security, my husbands pension, and his VA benefits, so if we can’t afford it, we don’t buy it. I was just curious, and the 2% pay cash back.

Were you sent a letter or an email regarding the denial? I was rejected on August 6 and still haven’t gotten a letter explaining why! I’m a little confused because I have a good credit score no late payments etc. and I would like to know their reasoning.

MSUlover

Nov 9, 2018
Visit site
Were you sent a letter or an email regarding the denial? I was rejected on August 6 and still haven’t gotten a letter explaining why! I’m a little confused because I have a good credit score no late payments etc. and I would like to know their reasoning.

It was in the rejection note that said I was rejected. I laughed because my credit score is 806 and the only credit payment I have is for my car. I just don’t have enough credit card usage. I sweat off my back for sure.

SoxfaninFL

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I got my invite on 8/7, but I’m waiting for my credit report to update. I paid off a lot of debt recently, and I want a lower interest rate. I’ll probably pay it off every month, so I don’t pay interest.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner