Has anyone received an invite to apply for Apple Card?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I got my invite today, popped up on my phone and it's in the Wallet. Not applying, but got the invite. Not wasting a 5/24 slot on this card.

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I didn’t get one. Was kind of expecting it. Wonder how they decided, I signed up for their “be the first to know”

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I didn’t get one. Was kind of expecting it. Wonder how they decided, I signed up for their “be the first to know”

I’m not sure how they are picking the people to invite. I signed up to be notified too and haven’t been so far. They probably have thousands of people interested, so it will take a while to get to everybody.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am still very confused to why people want this card? Security is nice and the few % off on apple products are good, but why else? Why take the hard hit to your credit report and lower your AAOC for a card that's really only apple based? There is no SUB or anything making it worth getting.. .the 1% on other purchases is crappy compared to other cards that give 1.5% or 2% or even 3% on Gas and 6% on groceries. Even the UBER card is a better all around card. I am at a loss...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got my invite and although I haven’t any credit cards or applied for one since my divorce it was the most stress free and easy process I’ve ever done.

Instant access and the physical card will arrive in 4 to 6 days

Apple thinks big and they have big plans that where not aware of in this endeavor I believe

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just watched a YouTube video about how to make a payment to the Apple Card. You have to use Apple Cash! I can’t add my debit card to Apple Cash to add money to it to pay anything! My bank (credit union) doesn’t support it.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a high credit score, and pay my bills on time. Until a credit card company recognizes that, I will pass. My currant Visa sits dormant because they think a percentage rate in the 20’s is acceptable.

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
I got my invite yesterday. I applied and was approved instantly. I was a little surprised by the credit limit they gave me, I thought it would be higher but hell I don’t need anymore than what I got anyway. I was approved for $8,000 limit with a 16.99% APR. My credit score is 802.