Tap + Sign
    Tap Continue
    Enter Password
    Select Apple Card
    Enable Two Factor if Not Already Active
    08-16-2019 08:53 PM
    I can't wait for an invite too
    08-16-2019 09:36 PM
    I've tried everything and still nothing!
    08-16-2019 09:38 PM
    It's also not asking me for a password or two factory
    08-16-2019 09:49 PM
    It’s still not meeting me
    08-16-2019 10:41 PM
    I can’t believe it
    08-16-2019 11:05 PM
    I got the invite. I don’t really want or need it, I only use my bank credit/debit card. My credit score is 806 but I was rejected because I don’t have enough credit card usage. I just laughed, no sweat off my back. We are a retired couple, loving on social security, my husbands pension, and his VA benefits, so if we can’t afford it, we don’t buy it. I was just curious, and the 2% pay cash back.
    Were you sent a letter or an email regarding the denial? I was rejected on August 6 and still haven’t gotten a letter explaining why! I’m a little confused because I have a good credit score no late payments etc. and I would like to know their reasoning.
    08-17-2019 09:15 AM
    Were you sent a letter or an email regarding the denial? I was rejected on August 6 and still haven’t gotten a letter explaining why! I’m a little confused because I have a good credit score no late payments etc. and I would like to know their reasoning.
    It was in the rejection note that said I was rejected. I laughed because my credit score is 806 and the only credit payment I have is for my car. I just don’t have enough credit card usage. I sweat off my back for sure.
    08-17-2019 01:24 PM
    I would like to have been asked....just to be able to say no.
    scruffypig likes this.
    08-17-2019 02:27 PM
    I got my invite on 8/7, but I’m waiting for my credit report to update. I paid off a lot of debt recently, and I want a lower interest rate. I’ll probably pay it off every month, so I don’t pay interest.
    kataran likes this.
    08-17-2019 11:07 PM
    I only recently got an email to apply. I don’t want or need another credit card.
    The only way I would do it.
    If I can roll over my remaining balance on my current card, and get a promotional zero percent financing for a year.
    And also a guarantee I would be getting the card. I don’t need another hard inquiry on my credit report, for them to say no.
    The HELOC loan I got already did that, and cost me points on my score.
    08-24-2019 12:45 AM
    They have to by law notify you in writing of the denial and give you reasons behind their decision. If you haven’t gotten anything I would contact them and ask.
    Truthfully, the only cool thing about this card is that it has an Apple logo on it. There are way better credit cards out there.
    08-24-2019 06:27 AM
    Those who are getting a higher interest rate or lower credit limit than they expect, with very high credit ratings should remember that part of the determination of rate and limit is based on how long a credit history you have and how much activity is in that credit history.
    09-05-2019 01:55 PM
    It's also not asking me for a password or two factory
    You really should enable two factor authentication anyway. Have you tried that?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915
    09-07-2019 12:16 PM
    I actually can't turn it off then back on bc it's already on and enabled!! Besides I have it now in my wallet but I'm not Gunna apply for it for yet for another month so around September 22 to October 20th is when I'll re apply again and HOPEFULLY NOT get denied again thx though
    scruffypig likes this.
    09-07-2019 12:42 PM
    I didn't get the invite, but my friend got the invite as he is an employee in Goldman Sachs. We can apply using the apple pay app and the process is pretty fast like the virtual card comes in a few minutes, the physical card takes some time. It has decent benefits and killer looks.
    10-10-2019 12:40 PM
    I didn't get the invite, but my friend got the invite as he is an employee in Goldman Sachs. We can apply using the apple pay app and the process is pretty fast like the virtual card comes in a few minutes, the physical card takes some time. It has decent benefits and killer looks.
    Hey there @Ravi Chanchlani. Welcome to iMore.

When you get a moment, stroll on over to the new members section and introduce yourself to the community:
    https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/
    Hope this helped.
    10-10-2019 01:07 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Thank You

This thread was started a while back when the invites were first coming out

Enjoy and Post Often
    10-10-2019 02:24 PM
68 123