Apple Card

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
In looking at photos of the actual card, I'm wondering how people are doing using it in stores. Many stores do not accept Apple Pay yet, so it will be interesting to see how this works for folks.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
In looking at photos of the actual card, I'm wondering how people are doing using it in stores. Many stores do not accept Apple Pay yet, so it will be interesting to see how this works for folks.

It works like a normal card but without a PIN number I make sure no one gets a hold of it as it just approves straight away

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Even from Canada, so SO many online conveniences, businesses & services seem available, but the rub comes when a ZIP code is asked for. A few websites will transfer or suggest their '.ca' address if one exists,- but usually one is 'dead in the water' at that point - Just sayin'...

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
That's good! Am I right in thinking that you can use it only at places that accept Apple Pay?

The physical card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted but you only get one percent cash back on those purchases so if the retailer accepts Apple Pay your better off using the virtual card in your wallet for the two percent cash back

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The physical card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted but you only get one percent cash back on those purchases so if the retailer accepts Apple Pay your better off using the virtual card in your wallet for the two percent cash back

OK, thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize it was affiliated with Mastercard!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the titanium finish on the Apple Card is susceptible to scratches so I’m wondering if the Aftermarket sector is planning on making a credit card case for the OCD crowd

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It appears that the titanium finish on the Apple Card is susceptible to scratches so I’m wondering if the Aftermarket sector is planning on making a credit card case for the OCD crowd

I hope so ! I still have it in the pretty little folder it came it lol. I refuse to just stick it in my wallet to get scratched or worn lol
36bb2df2a075add5ca4be7e1eb9ffaa6.jpg

I applied on Monday, was approved immediately and have been using it since. Everyday food shopping or at a convenience store, pharmacy etc. my physical card came yesterday...the packaging was beautiful, the card itself is very pretty & like I mentioned above I still have it in the decorative folder it came it. Took seconds to activate as well, just holding my phone to the folder & bam done

I’ve also linked it for everything involving any Apple store purchases, App Store, iTunes and music subscription.

I’m one happy  head