It works like a normal card but without a PIN number I make sure no one gets a hold of it as it just approves straight away
    That's good! Am I right in thinking that you can use it only at places that accept Apple Pay?
    kataran likes this.
    08-22-2019 09:07 AM
    That's good! Am I right in thinking that you can use it only at places that accept Apple Pay?
    The physical card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted but you only get one percent cash back on those purchases so if the retailer accepts Apple Pay your better off using the virtual card in your wallet for the two percent cash back
    Annie_M likes this.
    08-22-2019 09:42 AM
    The physical card can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted but you only get one percent cash back on those purchases so if the retailer accepts Apple Pay your better off using the virtual card in your wallet for the two percent cash back
    OK, thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize it was affiliated with Mastercard!
    kataran likes this.
    08-22-2019 09:51 AM
    It appears that the titanium finish on the Apple Card is susceptible to scratches so I’m wondering if the Aftermarket sector is planning on making a credit card case for the OCD crowd
    08-22-2019 05:09 PM
    It appears that the titanium finish on the Apple Card is susceptible to scratches so I’m wondering if the Aftermarket sector is planning on making a credit card case for the OCD crowd
    I’ve read it can become discolored from leather also.
    kataran likes this.
    08-22-2019 06:56 PM
    I hope so ! I still have it in the pretty little folder it came it lol. I refuse to just stick it in my wallet to get scratched or worn lol

I applied on Monday, was approved immediately and have been using it since. Everyday food shopping or at a convenience store, pharmacy etc. my physical card came yesterday...the packaging was beautiful, the card itself is very pretty & like I mentioned above I still have it in the decorative folder it came it. Took seconds to activate as well, just holding my phone to the folder & bam done

I’ve also linked it for everything involving any Apple store purchases, App Store, iTunes and music subscription.

I’m one happy  head
    08-23-2019 07:52 AM
56 123