Do you wish for a FREE App Store?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read an article while perusing a non-Mobile Nations site titled, “Please Don’t Wish For A ‘FREE’ App Store”. The article, in summary, is about how paid apps helps developers and Apple.

With that being said, I do NOT wish for a FREE app or a FREE App Store, however, I DO wish for apps FREE of ads. I’ve maintained that wish for years. Forcing customers to deal with ads, especially one we’ve paid for, is no different that Apple forcing developers to pay a 30% commission, in my opinion.

Anyway, do you wish for a FREE App Store?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
If you mean an app store for free apps. no
If you mean an app store I don’t have to pay to use,well we all have when we bought our phones
I would like any app I bought to be ad free, and subscription free unless it says it’s a subscription based app in the store. IN BIG TYPE !!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
If you mean an app store for free apps. no
If you mean an app store I don’t have to pay to use,well we all have when we bought our phones
I would like any app I bought to be ad free, and subscription free unless it says it’s a subscription based app in the store. IN BIG TYPE !!

How do you expect the app developers to make money, then? It’s either free and there’s ads or it’s not and there’s no ads. And more often than not, when it’s free, you’re the product I’m not one for subscriptions but I’d definitely pay a one time price to go ad free!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2