I am looking for an iphone app that will simply transfer files (specifically photos and videos) to our Win 10 server once daily. I do not want an app that requires an account or software to be installed on the windows box or involve a cloud. This is for my wife's phone. I use SyncMe Wireless for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bv.wifisync&hl=en_US. Is there an app in the App Store that will accomplish this. Thank you in advance for the help.
    02-15-2020 03:02 PM
    Another idea; install Google Photos on the iOS device.
    As photos are taken, sync them with Google Photos (in settings), and sync quicker by opening the Google Photos app (that's what I do).

Then, from the Windows Server, you can merely browse to Google Photos, and see all said photos...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-15-2020 07:06 PM
    Google photos appears to involve a cloud and installing Google Photos on the PC, which is not what I am looking for. I wold like to transfer files from the iphone to windows shares without installing anything on the windows box.
    02-15-2020 09:17 PM
    Unfortunately since you can't access the files on an iPhone like a removable drive, you would need some service installed on the PC. I'm not the most familiar with Apple on Windows so I'm not entirely sure if Apple fully nixed iTunes on Windows yet. However, that would be your best option in terms of avoiding cloud-based services.
    02-15-2020 11:39 PM
    P.S. you do not 'need' to install Google Photos. You can merely browse to the Google Photos websites, and download photos as needed...
    02-16-2020 01:30 PM