New to iPhone using a 7 iOS 11. Needs update but there are issues for later. My question is:

When browsing apps in the store, I select one to view and in almost every case, but not all, the only thing showing is the banner with the “get” icon etc. No description, reviews etc. Blank screen. Makes it difficult to determine if the app is what I need. Obviously there’s a problem. Searched the forum and found nothing similar. Anyone aware of this or have advice?
    12-29-2019 02:41 AM
    I think you should try updating to the latest iOS 13.3. This may be a bug that has been corrected in an update.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    12-29-2019 04:11 AM
    New to iPhone using a 7 iOS 11. Needs update but there are issues for later. My question is:

When browsing apps in the store, I select one to view and in almost every case, but not all, the only thing showing is the banner with the “get” icon etc. No description, reviews etc. Blank screen. Makes it difficult to determine if the app is what I need. Obviously there’s a problem. Searched the forum and found nothing similar. Anyone aware of this or have advice?
    When you perform a search for an app (for example: Excel), you get a listing of search results. Once you select one to view, you should then be able to the app description. If you do not, sign out of the iTunes & App Store, reboot your iPhone and then sign back in to the iTunes & App Store.
    scruffypig likes this.
    12-29-2019 08:38 AM
    New to iPhone using a 7 iOS 11.

I think you should try updating to the latest iOS 13.3. This may be a bug that has been corrected in an update.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!
    12-30-2019 12:03 AM
    Yeah, that’s why I pointed out that I had update issues in my question.
    01-01-2020 02:43 AM