App Store shows no details for most apps.

TauntYou

Dec 29, 2019
Visit site
New to iPhone using a 7 iOS 11. Needs update but there are issues for later. My question is:

When browsing apps in the store, I select one to view and in almost every case, but not all, the only thing showing is the banner with the “get” icon etc. No description, reviews etc. Blank screen. Makes it difficult to determine if the app is what I need. Obviously there’s a problem. Searched the forum and found nothing similar. Anyone aware of this or have advice?

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I think you should try updating to the latest iOS 13.3. This may be a bug that has been corrected in an update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
New to iPhone using a 7 iOS 11. Needs update but there are issues for later. My question is:

When browsing apps in the store, I select one to view and in almost every case, but not all, the only thing showing is the banner with the “get” icon etc. No description, reviews etc. Blank screen. Makes it difficult to determine if the app is what I need. Obviously there’s a problem. Searched the forum and found nothing similar. Anyone aware of this or have advice?

When you perform a search for an app (for example: Excel), you get a listing of search results. Once you select one to view, you should then be able to the app description. If you do not, sign out of the iTunes & App Store, reboot your iPhone and then sign back in to the iTunes & App Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2