problem with app store

K8ie1892

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
hi, sorry if this is in the wrong thread,
i’m just wondering if anyone else has had any app updates in the last week or two?

when i go to app store and then updates it doesn’t have any updates available! the last time the app store updated any of my apps was the 24th december!

i was just wondering if it was a problem with the app store or a problem with the phone?

many thanks and sorry if it don’t make sense!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. I’m getting plenty of app updates on my end. Have you tried restarting your device? Sometimes just doing that will kick things back into gear for you. Is it possible that you have auto updates turned on and your apps are updating on their own in the background? You’d be able to tell by looking at Updated Recently under your Updates tab in App Store.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hi, sorry if this is in the wrong thread,
i’m just wondering if anyone else has had any app updates in the last week or two?

when i go to app store and then updates it doesn’t have any updates available! the last time the app store updated any of my apps was the 24th december!

i was just wondering if it was a problem with the app store or a problem with the phone?

many thanks and sorry if it don’t make sense!

Just because you haven’t had an update in a week doesn’t mean there’s a problem. If you have apps installed that doesn’t require frequent updates then you won’t get any frequent updates. With the exception of the Tapatalk beta app, I don’t recall getting any app updates within the pst week.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox