So just over a week ago, I made the jump from Google's Android to Apple iOS and thus far, I'm pretty happy with the change...

But when I leave reviews for applications in the App Store, I find that they do not show up on either my smartphone or other's smartphones (when they open the same application in the App Store).

I think it's safe to assume that there might be a delay in reviews showing for a dozen different reasons - but some of these applications were reviewed around a week ago and not one of them is showing!

Any idea what's going on, or how to fix this?

Reviews - of the constructive type - are a fantastic way to both give the developers feedback and share your experience with other users... So if they're not working, it's a pretty pointless feature.
    11-08-2018 04:56 PM
    Welcome to iMore

It appears your correct I did a check and most reviews go back to January

Unfortunately iMore has no control or affiliated with Apple but you can bring it to there attention.

Apple Feedback

https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p
    11-08-2018 07:50 PM
    It appears your correct I did a check and most reviews go back to January

Unfortunately iMore has no control or affiliated with Apple but you can bring it to there attention.
    I realize this, iMore is a part of the Mobile Nations network after all... I just thought it might be common bug or something I was doing wrong... I do plan to contact Apple about this - but I thought I'd ask about the issue here first.
    kataran likes this.
    11-09-2018 07:52 AM