Free App Daily Deals

AlliGe

May 9, 2016
Visit site
So I'm brand new to I-phone coming from both Windows and Android. Both of those platforms offered an app called "Myappfree" which every day offered a normally paid app for free....such as Runtastic Pro, various games etc.... Android/google also has a rewards app called "Google Opinion Rewards". You answer the surveys & collect rewards to use in the app store. I had over $20.00 in there and probably spent at least $10.00 before making the switch.
Question: Are there any similar I-phone apps? I've searched & can't find anything.
Your help is much appreciated. So thank you all in advance.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Try this app to find free apps.
AppShopper is great. Make a wish list and it notifies you when a paid app goes free.
AppShopper Social by AppShopper.com, LLC
https://appsto.re/us/EsC6J.i

If you have any specific type of app in mind, just ask here on iMore. You'll get plenty of suggestions.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use AppsGoneFree to get daily notifications of paid apps that are free for a day (sometimes more than a day).

I do too, but it fails to come up in the App Store search. I'll check my purchased list.

It's in the purchased list, but when I tap on it it doesn't load. Must no longer be in the App Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR