Can I get back my deleted movies from iMovie?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Sorry about the delay. You'll want to go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Once your phone restarts and prompts you for set up options (restore from backup, set up as new device, etc.) you'l choose to restore from an iCloud backup. You'll want to choose a back that occurred prior to deleting your movies.

Chloe Taite1

Dec 6, 2019
Visit site
HI! I accidentally deleted an iMovie from my iPad, and every other website I’ve tried has not helped me get it back. I don’t know what to do and I am very sad about the situation! Can you help me?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
HI! I accidentally deleted an iMovie from my iPad, and every other website I’ve tried has not helped me get it back. I don’t know what to do and I am very sad about the situation! Can you help me?

If you didn’t create a backup of it or you don’t have it saved anywhere else then consider it gone.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Is this a movie you bought and downloaded from Apple? If so it will still be available for download and viewing.

If it's from another source, it's gone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal