Do You Buy Your New Apple Devices Using The Apple Store App Or The Website?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The title of this post is simple. What about your answer? What ever way you buy and answer this, What is your reason for it?

I personally have bought plenty of Apple hardware from the Apple website direct but mainly reserve my purchases for the actual Apple store so I can see it, Touch it and most importantly make sure it works properly before I leave with it driving an hour each direction to get there.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Devices I get through my carrier. Work requires it... But cases, etc I have use the Store App and even did express checkout... Scan, pay and go... Works pretty sweet.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I buy my work line devices from my job. I get discounts and payment plans through my bosses. However for my personal line, I got my 5s from the Apple Store directly. I will likely get the iPhone 6 unlocked from the Apple Store as well.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I've never been to an Apple Store but it's on my Bucket List 😬

I get most of my devices from my carrier or from eBay

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've never been to an Apple Store but it's on my Bucket List 😬

I get most of my devices from my carrier or from eBay

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

I've been to my "local" Apple store a few times but never purchased a phone there. Got a warranty swap and cases. I got my original 5 from my carrier and my wife's 5 but most other Apple hardware comes from 2nd hand purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I get my devices at my local carrier store. I want to see it and touch it to make sure it works properly. I've bought accessories at the Apple store.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My phones come from carrier just cause on launch day have you seen the lines at a apple store ?? Lol but I have bought iPads from apple directly and carrier just depends who has what I need

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I am usually that person up at 3am on release day placing the iPhone or iPad order. I use the app since it was the alarm on my iPhone that was set to wake me. Any purchases outside of that is done at the Apple Store. Fortunately it's about 2 miles from my home.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I get my iPhones from the carrier. iPods Macs and iPads from the physical Apple Store. There are like four or five within 20 mins of me. But I usually drive about 40-45min to Delaware to the Apple Store. No sales tax.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234