Fantastical

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So I noticed that Fantastical for Mac is 50% off- I love fantastical for my iPhone. 99% of the time i use my iPhone to enter events- Would love some input on how it will benefit me to have it on my mac as well- Not sure it would but maybe I am missing something- thanks in advance

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I love Fantastical for iPhone. 100% of my events are added via iPhone. Half off is a attractive offer. Hard to decide if I really need it for Mac.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I love Fantastical for iPhone. 100% of my events are added via iPhone. Half off is a attractive offer. Hard to decide if I really need it for Mac.

I know that's why I would love to hear from people who have mac version. Come on people weigh in.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have it and like it because it sits in the menu bar, and keeps my calendar handy. It has all the features of the iPhone version and it runs on my rMBP. I got it a while back when it was on sale, too.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded it to my Mac. It's pretty cool. To me it's more of a companion piece to the iPhone app and not the other way around.
It's good not having to deal with the native Mac Calendar.
Syncs flawlessly with the iOS app. I added a event put in the name of the venue and the map of the venue shows up in the iPhone app just as if you added the event on the iPhone app.
Now it would be cool if the Mac app interacted with Apple maps or Google maps the way the iOS version does.
But I say Fantastical for Mac is a keeper.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR