AirPods Pro keeps disconnecting when in my ear

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
first off just have to say, I have just recently bought AirPods Pro and I absolutely love them over the first AirPods. one thing I dont like and im not sure if its just me or its others also. when I am using them for calls and music or whatever, they work great and fits comfortably. but when I just leave them in my ear and not using them for music or whatever it keeps disconnecting and when I use the phone it will say its connected again. and at times I won't hear like ping msgs or whatever cause it will disconnect out of nowhere? dont know if I am making sense or does this happen to anyone else? let me know please and thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the AirPods Pro paired with any other products within range of your iPhone?The reason I say that is because I sometimes use my AirPods Pro with my work-issued MacBook Air (for taking calls via Zoom and listening to Music. They are also paired with my iPhone and on occasion, the AirPods Pro will switch to my iPhone when a call is received.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Nope nothing else with these AirPod pros. It will only stay connected when I’m on a call or using it for media. Once my phone screen turns off it will disconnect then connect again when I open the screen :/

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Make sure these settings are correct...
f62d1475e3389a00210f668c26a1822d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member