Hello all I’ve been wanting some airpods for a while now, I drive a 18 wheeler for a living and it can get dusty on the job sites. I’m really interested in the AirPods Pro over any other model or brand. My question is I’ve been hearing chatter of new ones coming out, should I settle for the current model? Will they still last me a few years and not be too outdated? Also I would purchase them from Walmart since they are listed cheaper than buying from Apple. Thank you in advanced!
    04-08-2021 10:43 AM
    Hello all I’ve been wanting some airpods for a while now, I drive a 18 wheeler for a living and it can get dusty on the job sites. I’m really interested in the AirPods Pro over any other model or brand. My question is I’ve been hearing chatter of new ones coming out, should I settle for the current model? Will they still last me a few years and not be too outdated? Also I would purchase them from Walmart since they are listed cheaper than buying from Apple. Thank you in advanced!
    If it were me, I would get the ones currently available and then go about the business of enjoying them. New models are and will always be on the horizon.
    04-08-2021 02:39 PM
    If it were me, I would get the ones currently available and then go about the business of enjoying them. New models are and will always be on the horizon.
    This is absolutely the truth! If I always waited for the latest and greatest, I'd never own an iPhone, because of this!
    04-09-2021 09:05 AM