Airpod max

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Tech specs for AirPod Max list only BlueTooth connectivity.

When you check compatible devices for the adapter, only sources are listed (iPhone, iPod ...) so it appears to be only an output device, not an input.

I’ve been extremely happy with Bose and Yamaha in the past, and I think I am going to try out the new Yamaha headphones when they become available.

Oh, thanks for the clarification!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not even slightly ! out of curiosity I had a look at a couple(or three) articles about this all of which said that wireless head phones are way less capable of producing decent sound than wired. So there you are.

I tested this with my Cowin E9 Headphones, which can go either way. They sounded just as great wireless as they did wired. I detected no difference. When wired, I have to carry my iPhone around with me while doing chores, and have the wire to contend with. I'm more free wireless.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Tech specs for AirPod Max list only BlueTooth connectivity.

When you check compatible devices for the adapter, only sources are listed (iPhone, iPod ...) so it appears to be only an output device, not an input.

I’ve been extremely happy with Bose and Yamaha in the past, and I think I am going to try out the new Yamaha headphones when they become available.

The Apple cable in the photo is bi-directional. It is designed to work with the Apple Air Pod Max headphones.IMG_0526.JPG

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I tested this with my Cowin E9 Headphones, which can go either way. They sounded just as great wireless as they did wired. I detected no difference. When wired, I have to carry my iPhone around with me while doing chores, and have the wire to contend with. I'm more free wireless.

This does of course depend on the sound produced by a set of headphones in the first place !!

sandycrane

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I'm taking the money I saved by not upgrading my old SE's to 12's and buying the APM! I've wanted a set of Bluetooth earphones but didn't like what I've read about the sound signatures of the Sony or Bose. Just about everybody raves about the APM!
I've heard there's an analog to digital converter built into that $35.00 cable, so maybe not such a bad deal after all.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Got mine today SG.
Build quality is excellent.
Comfort is great when you get the right adjustment.
Sound is excellent, transparency and NC is so good.
Switching between devices is A1.
Best headphones I have had for calls, have had Bose qc35, 700, currently have beats studio 3 and AirPods.
Will be selling the beats.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
It arrived yesterday, but I didn’t get it until today, because I ended up being out of town an extra day. It’s nice.
1422ba85f03fc4cf6b9e0e93fe34ed73.jpg

410b062447ad0415787c355096bcf700.jpg

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
It arrived yesterday, but I didn’t get it until today, because I ended up being out of town an extra day. It’s nice.
1422ba85f03fc4cf6b9e0e93fe34ed73.jpg

410b062447ad0415787c355096bcf700.jpg

I just got my notification that my case was shipped today and should be here Wednesday! I still don’t have my AirPods max though – LOL. Hopefully within a couple of weeks they’ll be here

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't justify the price for a set of headphones I really won't use all that much. I use over the head headphones sparingly and on occasion. If I'm going to spend $550, they've got to be at least an every day or every other day use case OR they'd have to serve a greater purpose than just leisure. I've got neither reason so the Beats I have still work just fine.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't justify the price for a set of headphones I really won't use all that much. I use over the head headphones sparingly and on occasion. If I'm going to spend $550, they've got to be at least an every day or every other day use case OR they'd have to serve a greater purpose than just leisure. I've got neither reason so the Beats I have still work just fine.

I feel the same exact way.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Nope. If I get NC headphones they will be Sonys.

I've spent a boatload of cash on midrange headphones, and recently found Drop, formerly Massdrop, and they have midrange audiophile headphones at ridiculously low prices.

I wear headphones all day, all overhead. So having good headphones is a must. I even have them on headphone hooks on the office wall lol.
d3c4391742998fca3a8ec72b251cfabc.jpg

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Sitting here waiting for FedEx to deliver my AirPods Max today. The last update was yesterday when they left Memphis Tennessee.

I am afraid that this snowy weather is going to delay the delivery. Darn! I’ve been waiting two months for them to arrive and I’m really anxious to start using them and see how they are.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting for my AirPods Max to be delivered! There are no updates on the FedEx site to indicate when I might expect them. Last update was February 14. I even contacted Apple and they can’t tell me anything other than what FedEx says on their site. She suggested that I call FedEx. I tried that and all I get is a busy signal constantly.

If I hadn’t waited so long already I would just cancel the darn delivery, but I can’t buy them anywhere else without ordering them and waiting a long time again. I am so frustrated right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox