Have had my Pro’s since late September. Had initial issues getting them connected to my iPhone XS Max while still on iOS 13. But eventually got them to work. But ever since updating to iOS 14 they won’t work with my iPhone. They show connected under Bluetooth settings but when I put them in my ear the headphones icon won’t appear in the control center.

Also not getting the firmware information under Bluetooth settings like in the one article. I bought them from someone locally via Facebook not through Apple. The box has a label on it saying Apple International out of Ireland not sure if that means anything or not.
    11-08-2020 12:33 PM
    Are you certain the AirPod Pros are genuine because the AirPod Pro connects to your Apple products quickly and almost effortlessly.
    11-08-2020 03:00 PM
    Are you certain the AirPod Pros are genuine because the AirPod Pro connects to your Apple products quickly and almost effortlessly.
    Well the box they came in looks genuine Apple how could I tell if they aren’t genuine Apple?
    11-08-2020 04:50 PM
    Well the box they came in looks genuine Apple how could I tell if they aren’t genuine Apple?
    Check the firmware version. That is what I would do.
    11-08-2020 04:55 PM
    Check the firmware version. That is what I would do.
    Like I said in my OP it won’t show me a firmware version under Bluetooth settings on my iPhone. Is there another way to check?
    11-08-2020 04:57 PM
    Like I said in my OP it won’t show me a firmware version under Bluetooth settings on my iPhone. Is there another way to check?
    With Your device information under Bluetooth, there should be Model Name, Model Number, Serial Number, and Version.

You should also be able to select Automatic Ear Detection, and select Connect to this Phone Automatically.

You should also be able to select which microphone to use: Left, Right or Automatic.

Usually knock-offs are just Bluetooth audio without any advanced features of the AirPods Pro.

Your model and serial numbers along with firmware for your AirPods Pro should also display under settings>general>about.
    11-08-2020 06:14 PM
    With Your device information under Bluetooth, there should be Model Name, Model Number, Serial Number, and Version.

You should also be able to select Automatic Ear Detection, and select Connect to this Phone Automatically.

You should also be able to select which microphone to use: Left, Right or Automatic.

Usually knock-offs are just Bluetooth audio without any advanced features of the AirPods Pro.

Your model and serial numbers along with firmware for your AirPods Pro should also display under settings>general>about.
    Well when I look under Bluetooth settings I don’t get the

Model name
    Model number
    Serial number or
    Version number
    11-08-2020 06:22 PM
    Check out the IMore article found via the following link.

https://www.imore.com/check-out-my-i...it-airpods-pro
    11-08-2020 07:53 PM
    Check out the IMore article found via the following link.

https://www.imore.com/check-out-my-i...it-airpods-pro
    Well in looking at my AirPods the small print on them looks like the legit print in the one photo. Wonder if my case is legit then. I don’t know I guess I’ll buy a pair from Apple down the road and see if those are any better.
    11-08-2020 08:10 PM
    Well when I look under Bluetooth settings I don’t get the

Model name
    Model number
    Serial number or
    Version number
    Where did you buy these air pods pro?
    11-08-2020 09:25 PM
    Where did you buy these air pods pro?
    From a listing on Facebook market place back in September
    11-08-2020 09:50 PM