Did you swap out the silicon tips for foam tips to use with your AirPods Pro?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I purchased my AirPods Pro, I knew I would immediately remove the silicon tips and replace them with foam tips. In my ears, the silicon tips loose their grip and slides a bit, however, the foam tips tend to stay in place. Is it the same for you?

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
When I purchased my AirPods Pro, I knew I would immediately remove the silicon tips and replace them with foam tips. In my ears, the silicon tips loose their grip and slides a bit, however, the foam tips tend to stay in place. Is it the same for you?

I switched mine out then went back to the silicon tips. The foam tips weren’t as comfortable for me. The foam tips I bought might not be that good though.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I didn't swap mine since the standard silicone tips work for me. I only changed the tip size from medium to small which fit my ears perfectly without slipping or loosing grip.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I switched mine out then went back to the silicon tips. The foam tips weren’t as comfortable for me. The foam tips I bought might not be that good though.

I can definitely see how they could be uncomfortable, depending on your ears. Still, as long as the silicon tips stay in place and are comfortable for you, stick with them. Know what I mean?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't swap mine since the standard silicone tips work for me. I only changed the tip size from medium to small which fit my ears perfectly without slipping or loosing grip.

I wish it was that easy for me....:)...I tried all 3 sizes of the tips that came with my AirPods Pro, and although the medium size fits best, they still slip to a certain degree. The foam tips works best for me to this point.....:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner