Airpods Pro Firmware Version 2D27

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
My airpods firmware updated and I am getting popping my right airpod constantly now. Has anyone else noticed this?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I updated to Firmware Version 2D27 a few weeks ago, and am not experiencing the frustrating problem you have described. I can tell you that I believe that Firmware Version 2D27 was to fix similar issues in the previous version. If I were you, I would contact Apple Support or, visit the Genius Bar at a nearby Apple Store.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
2D27 here and no popping/crackling/buzzing in either ear. But mine were also working fine before the update.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I’ve personally said, well this forum won’t let me use the word I want to use. That being said, I’ll never purchase AirPods again. I’m iphone and iPad only, and when my iPad Pro is no longer supported, I’ll not be getting another one. In the past few months, Apple support has really gone down hill lately.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I’ve personally said, well this forum won’t let me use the word I want to use. That being said, I’ll never purchase AirPods again. I’m iphone and iPad only, and when my iPad Pro is no longer supported, I’ll not be getting another one. In the past few months, Apple support has really gone down hill lately.

You really don’t have to tell us what you won’t be doing in a support forum. Don’t like it just don’t get it. It’s ok, move on

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
You really don’t have to tell us what you won’t be doing in a support forum. Don’t like it just don’t get it. It’s ok, move on

Agreed, life really is much better when you just keep scrolling lol

Perhaps the two of you should follow your own advice and just keep scrolling...

I’m having a similar issue, except it’s the left one, and Apple wants me to buy one earpiece.

fleeper

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Apple had me remove the airpods and add back. My right airpod is still getting the popping---sometimes in podcasts but more in phone calls. It is pretty distracting.

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have the issue of ANC... it seems to have gone bad. I hear alot more outside noise now and also the ear tip test is amber every time. Couple weeks back, everything was perfect.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2