Airpods Pro rattling/tapping sound - third time

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I’ve seen quite a few posts where people with AirPods Pro have experienced a rattling/tapping noises when ANC or Transparency is turned off.

I’ve had this issue twice before, both times resolved by a replacement AirPod by Apple.

Over the weekend this same fault occured again (third time), Apple support were great and another replacement AirPod is on its way, however this leaves me questioning the longevity of the AirPods Pro. I don’t abuse them, light exercise is about the hardest thing they do.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

I’ve seen quite a few posts where people with AirPods Pro have experienced a rattling/tapping noises when ANC or Transparency is turned off.

I’ve had this issue twice before, both times resolved by a replacement AirPod by Apple.

Over the weekend this same fault occured again (third time), Apple support were great and another replacement AirPod is on its way, however this leaves me questioning the longevity of the AirPods Pro. I don’t abuse them, light exercise is about the hardest thing they do.

Anyone else feeling the same way?

Happily, I am not feeling this way. I do not have this issue with mine and I am sorry you are.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen