AirPods Pro losing their grip

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
After a few days of happiness I had the left hear fall out repeatedly on a short 1.5 mile run. I was right ear original design that didn't want to stay in. I swapped medium to large seals but feel pressure. With the large seals I had the other ear pop out. Last night I ordered the foam seals and I'm hoping Apple Store will have spare Apple parts.

There's much great about these things but the fit will have to be solid. The convenience will be gone without that. Then COSTCO price on conventional AirPods with Sony 900s will be a about the same price. For sure superior sound and noise cancellation but not the convenience. It appears I have some trials and tests to do before I cannot return the Pros.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
After a few days of happiness I had the left hear fall out repeatedly on a short 1.5 mile run. I was right ear original design that didn't want to stay in. I swapped medium to large seals but feel pressure. With the large seals I had the other ear pop out. Last night I ordered the foam seals and I'm hoping Apple Store will have spare Apple parts.

There's much great about these things but the fit will have to be solid. The convenience will be gone without that. Then COSTCO price on conventional AirPods with Sony 900s will be a about the same price. For sure superior sound and noise cancellation but not the convenience. It appears I have some trials and tests to do before I cannot return the Pros.

Didn’t you already say all of this in your previous post in this thread?

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I posted it for those having problems with the AirPods Pro staying in their ears. I have no problems so no need for me to order them.

Got some foam buds work well with AirPods and close incase

iPOU88s.jpg

Last edited:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, personal hygiene could be a factor. Last month I was traveling in a country that was tropical and with some changes and compromises to my usual routines at home. The sweat and sunblock created some slip out. Also on some other site I read trimming ear hair made a difference for some.

When I have fit or slip I think I'm mostly stuck with the issue. I can tell body asymmetry. The post of one pod aims differently than the other when I have a good seal.

ivigneshwaran

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
Yeah, the airpods pro is slippery as it still has the glossy finish. Maybe apple should launch a special edition airpods like matte to improve the grip. But for now, I have applied this skin from gadgetshieldz to improve the grip and to protect it from scratches.
1579860026845.jpg

nxhlyzlwnanmufzktd

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
Well, I used to have a similar issue and thanks to the tips I bought online, problem solved! You just need to attach them on the pods, and voila! I am just sharing a link in case someone would be interested: LINK

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I've had mine for 6 days and so far they are staying in place. Went on a 10 mile walk the first day I had them with no problems.

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR