AirPods Pro losing their grip

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Seen on then internet people are complaining that the air pods pro are staying to lose there grip after about a month of use

Any one on here having that problem?

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Are you talking about the tips?

No apparently the full pods

https://youtu.be/8heLwhCD5RM

3:57 in

https://www.reddit.com/r/airpods/comments/drt4o8/airpods_pro_x_comply_foam_tips_mod/

https://www.reddit.com/r/airpods/co...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

https://imgur.com/gallery/yJpLq4u

Anti Slip Earbud Silicone Cover Case Earphone Tips For AirPods Pro 2019 Earplugs

Anti Slip Earbud Cover Case Earphone Tips For AirPods Pro Airpods 3 Earplugs

Share any more tips you find help people
Out and comment if you have this problem after a month

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It’s earwax. They need to be cleaned. And if it’s the same silicone they used on the old in-ears, the silicone is a little too soft and warms too easily which also causes issues.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not having this issue and I wear my AirPods Pro everyday all day. However I'm not much of a "sweater". I think switching to a softer/foam type tip would probably be a good idea for those having this issue.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I have some “shifting” in the Pods after 60-90 minutes of use and I have to put them back in place. It isn’t drastic and I wouldn’t say they’re slipping out. This is also probably because I’ve never tried the other tips. Other than that, they’re perfect.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
After a few days of happiness I had the left hear fall out repeatedly on a short 1.5 mile run. I was right ear original design that didn't want to stay in. I swapped medium to large seals but feel pressure.

There's much great about these things but the fit will have to be solid. The convenience will be gone without that. Then COSTCO price on conventional AirPods with Sony 900s will be a about the same price. For sure superior sound and noise cancellation but not the convenience.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Needless to say, but as you can see from my photo, I'm not losing any "grip" on my AirPods Pro. I just removed this from my ear since approx 7:30am with no slippage or movement while in my ear. This inside out tip happens to me frequently when I remove them from my ears. Once again if anyone is having this "losing grip" issue I suggest changing the tips. I'm still enjoying my AirPods Pro purchase and the overall satisfaction and convenience.
183cefd4752eaa20b6a4ea663ab3d79c.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Needless to say, but as you can see from my photo, I'm not losing any "grip" on my AirPods Pro. I just removed this from my ear since approx 7:30am with no slippage or movement while in my ear. This inside out tip happens to me frequently when I remove them from my ears. Once again if anyone is having this "losing grip" issue I suggest changing the tips. I'm still enjoying my AirPods Pro purchase and the overall satisfaction and convenience.
183cefd4752eaa20b6a4ea663ab3d79c.jpg

What, exactly, is your photo supposed to show?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ahh, ok. I don't have any, so I didn't know what they're supposed to do or look like.

Seriously? You don't know what they're (AirPods Pro) supposed to look like as long as photos have been circulating? Maybe you're just trying to be a "wiseguy"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2