AirPods Pro: First Impressions

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well my wife got me a pair for Christmas. Wasn't expecting that since the app said they were sold out for weeks but she went to the mall Apple store and found some. I like them so far though the noise cancelling doesn't completely block out voices etc. That's with transparent mode off. I've never used any noise cancelling stuff before though so not sure what I should expect. They fit pretty good. Fit test passed with the medium tips. Looking forward to Comply getting their tips out for them though.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Been using them off and on for a week now. I'm happy with them. Like Spencerdl said, they're not great at one thing but they do a lot well. If I wanted superior sound I know there are other options, but the only way I'm getting that with my current headphones inventory is if I use my wired Thinksound buds and I'm not sure the lightning to headphone dongle is doing any justice to the sound quality there. So I'd have to hook up an external DAC/amp combo which I don't have a portable version of.

jonny247

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
WOW...really. The sound quality to you is that bad? Humm, personally my freshly cleaned ears don't see/hear it that way.

Don’t get me wrong there still good tho not worth the price they ask for them I Have a pear atomic floyd super darts think sound on them is better

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR