Mine will arrive next week. I mostly want: 1) NC to be on par with my Bose 35, 2) stay in my ears while running, and 3) sound at least as good as my PowerBeats Pros.
    Having used mine for nearly a month, I can report the following:

1) The NC is very close (maybe 90%) to my Bose 35, but different. Bose 35s are designed to allow you to hear someone speaking to you. I've always been amazed at how they can shut out most of a jet engine, and still let me hear the flight attendant's question. The AirPod Pros are different. They do not let any speech seep in. I cannot hear a person speaking in a normal volume when I'm wearing them. It's as though they were specifically made to cancel speech frequencies.

2) My Pros stay in my ear, but it took a VERY THOROUGH testing to find the right ear tip. I used small ear tips on my PowerBeats Pro, but need the large with the AirPods. The seal is great and they don't budge during runs or when lifting.

3) The sound quality is definitely better than my PowerBeats Pros and MUCH better than regular AirPods.

In summary, I'm very pleased and highly recommend them.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-02-2019 05:09 PM
    I’m so tempted to take the plunge and get a set but I’ve always been paranoid that I would wear them and one would fall out lol
    12-02-2019 05:11 PM
77 ... 234