I’m so tempted to take the plunge and get a set but I’ve always been paranoid that I would wear them and one would fall out lol
    12-02-2019 04:11 PM
    Too expensive.
    That's been in mind but they are not in range of other find products at retail and discounted prices. This morning the Best Buy special on some Studio 3 is down to $180, COSTCO has Sony 900s for $150 but most top buds and cans with are there or more.

My daughter and I lined up Studio 3 Wireless, Sonys, AirPods Pro and my wired B&W that are excellent with two phones and same Apple Music tracks. The Pros sounded good against the Studio 3. The calling function and convenience really stood out.

At the moment they stand out is really convenient way to have super calling characteristics with elements I like in premium noise cancelling headphones. I am weighing that a trip to COSTCO could get AirPods and Sony 900s for about the same price but I tired of carrying over the ear headphones in the past. It's far more acceptable to move around at work with AirPods than cans over your ears.

Such first world problems.
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-21-2019 08:41 AM
    I’m so tempted to take the plunge and get a set but I’ve always been paranoid that I would wear them and one would fall out lol
    They never do though!!
    12-21-2019 09:23 AM
    They never do though!!
    They stay compared to my originals but the originals with 3rd party covers are more secure but that's sort of comparing different animals.

At this point I'm thinking of the Pro AirPods as a completely compromise product where compromise is not a put down as compromise can be. You get a mix - sound quality, noise cancellation, good for phone calls, good for exercise - that are not in other bud types and not the bulk of cans type.
    12-21-2019 01:39 PM
    They stay compared to my originals but the originals with 3rd party covers are more secure but that's sort of comparing different animals.

At this point I'm thinking of the Pro AirPods as a completely compromise product where compromise is not a put down as compromise can be. You get a mix - sound quality, noise cancellation, good for phone calls, good for exercise - that are not in other bud types and not the bulk of cans type.
    For me the Apple AirPods Pro doesn't do one thing great, but does everything very good. It's the entire overall package that makes them "great"...if that makes sense.
    12-23-2019 09:44 PM
    Well my wife got me a pair for Christmas. Wasn't expecting that since the app said they were sold out for weeks but she went to the mall Apple store and found some. I like them so far though the noise cancelling doesn't completely block out voices etc. That's with transparent mode off. I've never used any noise cancelling stuff before though so not sure what I should expect. They fit pretty good. Fit test passed with the medium tips. Looking forward to Comply getting their tips out for them though.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-25-2019 06:41 PM
    Not that impressed with the sound quality so will be returning mine ASAP
    12-31-2019 11:37 AM
    Been using them off and on for a week now. I'm happy with them. Like Spencerdl said, they're not great at one thing but they do a lot well. If I wanted superior sound I know there are other options, but the only way I'm getting that with my current headphones inventory is if I use my wired Thinksound buds and I'm not sure the lightning to headphone dongle is doing any justice to the sound quality there. So I'd have to hook up an external DAC/amp combo which I don't have a portable version of.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-31-2019 12:15 PM
    Not that impressed with the sound quality so will be returning mine ASAP
    WOW...really. The sound quality to you is that bad? Humm, personally my freshly cleaned ears don't see/hear it that way.
    12-31-2019 12:31 PM
    WOW...really. The sound quality to you is that bad? Humm, personally my freshly cleaned ears don't see/hear it that way.
    Don’t get me wrong there still good tho not worth the price they ask for them I Have a pear atomic floyd super darts think sound on them is better
    12-31-2019 12:36 PM
85 ... 234