While it is recommended that you do NOT swim with the AirPod Pros, they are protected against splashing. I am often in the pool and do not “swim,” I just leisurely hang out with a drink. My understanding is that this would be fine, what are everyone’s thoughts?
    10-29-2019 11:32 AM
    While it is recommended that you do NOT swim with the AirPod Pros, they are protected against splashing. I am often in the pool and do not “swim,” I just leisurely hang out with a drink. My understanding is that this would be fine, what are everyone’s thoughts?
    I think you will be fine with just a "splash". By the way is this A-Rod?
    10-29-2019 12:05 PM
    It is.

Unless you’re talking about former Mariner, Ranger, and Yankee A-Rod. Then no, sorry to disappoint.
    Spencerdl, Annie_8plus and kataran like this.
    10-29-2019 12:07 PM
    It is.

Unless you’re talking about former Mariner, Ranger, and Yankee A-Rod. Then no, sorry to disappoint.
    LOL...Sure.
    Alex Rodriguez Jr. likes this.
    10-29-2019 12:12 PM
    I'm glad you asked because I've always wondered! And @Alex Rodriguez Jr. it's good to have you here!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-29-2019 12:44 PM
    I'm glad you asked because I've always wondered! And @Alex Rodriguez Jr. it's good to have you here!
    You guys are hilarious. I’d have my picture up, but this name is from the old system. I can’t make any changes to my account without losing my name.
    10-29-2019 12:54 PM
    You guys are hilarious. I’d have my picture up, but this name is from the old system. I can’t make any changes to my account without losing my name.
    I don't want to derail your thread, but you should be able to add a profile photo via your passport profile. Click on the gear icon on the upper right of the forums page then select edit avatar.
    Spencerdl and pkcable like this.
    10-29-2019 01:12 PM
    I don't want to derail your thread, but you should be able to add a profile photo via your passport profile. Click on the gear icon on the upper right of the forums page then select edit avatar.
    Won’t let me since you can’t have names the way mine appears anymore. It prompts me to change my name, which I don’t want to do. I can’t change my photo, details, etc.
    10-29-2019 01:23 PM