Verizon Unlimited customers:Get a year of Disney+ for free
    I bought AirPods 2 in March, 2019. Apple just released a new generation of wireless headsets AirPods Pro. It seems more attractive. The design of AirPods Pro is special, and its selling point is active noise cancellation. Do you also regret to buy AirPods 2?
    Last edited by CellPhOneAGe; 10-29-2019 at 03:58 AM.
    10-29-2019 03:35 AM
    I don’t regret it. Noise cancellation is great but I already have over the ear headphones that have that in addition to AirPods. I really would have been enticed to buy the new ones if they had come in other colors.
    H_D likes this.
    10-29-2019 03:38 AM
    I don’t regret it. Noise cancellation is great but I already have over the ear headphones that have that in addition to AirPods. I really would have been enticed to buy the new ones if they had come in other colors.
    Looking forward to the new colors.
    10-29-2019 04:04 AM
    Looking forward to the new colors.
    There are no new colors. Just white.
    10-29-2019 06:09 AM
    I wish I could try the AirPod Pros on. Ultimately I am fine with my current AirPods, after a small period of time they begin to hurt my ears. If I was buying AirPod Pros it would be strictly for comfort and when it comes to comfort there are ton of options out there.
    10-29-2019 06:17 AM
    I did not regret getting the AirPods 2.
    kazp3r17 and MasterDarque like this.
    10-29-2019 06:55 AM
    I don't regret buying my AirPods 2 back in March because my original AirPods batteries were shot after 21 months of heavy usage so either way I needed a new pair.
    Spencerdl and H_D like this.
    10-29-2019 07:41 AM
    Still rocking the first edition AirPods. Batteries are still good.

Looking at the new Pro model. They look good but I'll wait until they are released before I decide.

However, if you're feeling regret for buying the 2, sell them and get the Pro.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-29-2019 08:04 AM
    I don't regret buying my AirPods 2 back in March because my original AirPods batteries were shot after 21 months of heavy usage so either way I needed a new pair.
    Same here and while I was considering the AirPods Pro, I will wait since there is no different color option.
    ksassy likes this.
    10-29-2019 08:12 AM
    I’m interested in knowing whether or not the audio of the AirPod Pro is much better than that of the AirPods. I don’t care about the ANC because I use my Bose QC-35 headphones for that.

With that in-ear cushion, I’m sure the AirPod Pro would stay in my ears better, but I’m only speculating, therefore, for me, it comes down to sound. If they still sound the same as the AirPods minus then it wouldn’t be worth it to “me”.
    ksassy and H_D like this.
    10-29-2019 08:19 AM
    I’m interested in knowing whether or not the audio of the AirPod Pro is much better than that of the AirPods. I don’t care about the ANC because I use my Bose QC-35 headphones for that.

With that in-ear cushion, I’m sure the AirPod Pro would stay in my ears better, but I’m only speculating, therefore, for me, it comes down to sound. If they still sound the same as the AirPods minus then it wouldn’t be worth it to “me”.
    I love my QC35s but I don’t like to wear over the ears on the train. If they have these in stock tomorrow morning, I’ll let you know how they sound. Unfortunately, I can’t compare them to previous AirPods because I don’t own them. I can only compare to Bose Soundsport Free.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-29-2019 09:29 PM
    I love my QC35s but I don’t like to wear over the ears on the train. If they have these in stock tomorrow morning, I’ll let you know how they sound. Unfortunately, I can’t compare them to previous AirPods because I don’t own them. I can only compare to Bose Soundsport Free.
    Fair enough......and thank you!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-29-2019 09:32 PM
    Fair enough......and thank you!
    You’re welcome
    10-29-2019 09:46 PM
    There are no new colors. Just white.
    For that price tag, some color would be nice. Black would be very nice.
    just1083, nikkisharif and H_D like this.
    10-30-2019 12:01 AM
    For that price tag, some color would be nice. Black would be very nice.
    Agreed. I’ll end up buying the white ones and loving them but black would be awesome.
    10-30-2019 12:15 AM
    I bought Airpods 2 in March because I misplaced my originals.

Today I bought Airpods Pro.

I don't regret anything.
    10-30-2019 02:35 PM