I think some or most of you have heard this story already before, but I’ve been having my AirPods for 2 years now and of course the battery deteriorates over time; performing less greater than when it was first bought and new. My right AirPod now disconnects after I use it for 17 minutes (Yes, I timed it). My left AirPod lasts longer by 38 minutes. I’ve searched for solutions to this problem on this reddit page and most suggest a replacement. Although, I’d like to know what would be a better option: Replacing both the AirPods by scheduling an appointment with Apple or Buying the AirPods 2? Or maybe I can consider looking for a better alternative than AirPods if any of you have suggestions. Please let me know!vidmate mobdro word counter
    Last edited by techmicky; 09-08-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    09-07-2019 08:38 AM
    Are these the same AirPods that you mentioned in your other thread in which you were at the Denver Airport and followed a tip to put a name in the AirPod case?
    09-07-2019 09:34 AM
    I think some or most of you have heard this story already before, but I’ve been having my AirPods for 2 years now and of course the battery deteriorates over time; performing less greater than when it was first bought and new. My right AirPod now disconnects after I use it for 17 minutes (Yes, I timed it). My left AirPod lasts longer by 38 minutes. I’ve searched for solutions to this problem on this reddit page and most suggest a replacement. Although, I’d like to know what would be a better option: Replacing both the AirPods by scheduling an appointment with Apple or Buying the AirPods 2? Or maybe I can consider looking for a better alternative than AirPods if any of you have suggestions. Please let me know!
    I have the same issue. Just buy the new ones. To replace the batteries is the same cost as buy a new set. I believe the replacement is $69 ea pulse the case.
    09-07-2019 10:03 AM