I canceled my order last year but I ordered them again for real this time, no cancellations. Lol.

How many of y'all have lost one or more of these things? How do they fit in your ears?

I'm a little skeptical because earbuds were a terrible fit. I attributed this to the wires.

They'll be here the beginning of next week. Pretty excited.

I'll be doing some traveling soon, just by train but cross states (PA NY) so I'm trying to reduce the bulk and amount of stuff I carry.
    02-22-2019 09:53 PM
    They fit basically the same as the EarPods, I haven’t lost them, but I also don’t use mine often. Most people that get them love them though. Enjoy!
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-22-2019 09:55 PM
    Let us know how there worked out for you

Been on my wish list for a while now
    Annie_8plus and trw1602 like this.
    02-22-2019 10:37 PM
    I really love my AirPods. Never lost one of them more than 10 minutes
    But they don’t fit perfectly in my ears. I have to adjust continually my right earbud because it wants to fall off. The left one works great though. And this will vary from person to person, so take it with a grain of salt.
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-22-2019 11:53 PM
    I actually find my AirPods to be a better fit than EarPods simply because there isn’t a cord pulling on them. I lost the whole thing (both buds and the case) once but then located them literally a day after giving up and buying a new pair. I bought a silicone sleeve to go over the case and put a Tile tracker on it just to be safe.
    Annie_8plus and trw1602 like this.
    02-23-2019 07:54 AM

This is exactly how I feel! Maybe for my birthday....
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-23-2019 08:31 AM
    I've had no issues with mine, never lost them. They fit well for me, i've never had one fall out, though I have had issues with the EarPods falling out, not having a cord makes a huge difference for me. Also remember, if they start to die on you, you can stick one in the case while still using the other, in just 15 minutes it will give you up to 3 hours worth of chare.
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-23-2019 09:21 AM

Will do!
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-23-2019 09:24 AM
    I use next care tape on mine and no issues with them falling out
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-23-2019 12:11 PM
    I purchased them last week and they were a terrible fit. I returned them the next day.
    02-23-2019 04:28 PM
    I’ve loved the Airpods since Day 1. I hope you do too!
    iwoodland and trw1602 like this.
    02-23-2019 05:24 PM
    Love love love mine!
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-24-2019 03:44 AM
    Love the concept, sound quality is also decent (for this small size).
    The fit is terrible. They fall out (or at least become wobbly if I even slightly move my head. Apparently my ears were not made for the current generation of Air Pods (or vice versa ;-) ?).
    So I kept them, because I got them on a good discount, and usage is very comfortable when I'm not moving, and only when in bed or on the couch.
    I envy seeing all these people on the streets wearing them constantly, apparently without problems.
    02-24-2019 05:14 AM
    Love the concept, sound quality is also decent (for this small size).
    The fit is terrible. They fall out (or at least become wobbly if I even slightly move my head. Apparently my ears were not made for the current generation of Air Pods (or vice versa ;-) ?).
    So I kept them, because I got them on a good discount, and usage is very comfortable when I'm not moving, and only when in bed or on the couch.
    I envy seeing all these people on the streets wearing them constantly, apparently without problems.
    Same here. I love the AirPods and how they sound, but there’s no way I can jog or run with them without them slipping and falling out of my ears.
    02-24-2019 07:14 AM
    I purchased them last week and they were a terrible fit. I returned them the next day.
    This is what I'm afraid of...
    02-25-2019 12:38 AM
    I've had mine since forever and LOVE them. I haven't lost them (one or the case) since I purchased them. Just remember to turn AirPods slightly forward (towards your mouth) when you put them in your ear and you will get a seal/snug fit. I actually showed a Lady who had a pair on how I was wearing mine with the slight turn in my ear towards the front and when she did it, she jumped up and down and gave me a big hug because the fit became snug...LOL. I actually got the idea from the Apple AirPods video that I posted in another thread about two years ago...it worked
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-25-2019 12:50 AM
    I've had mine since forever and LOVE them. I haven't lost them (one or the case) since I purchased them. Just remember to turn AirPods slightly forward (towards your mouth) when you put them in your ear and you will get a seal/snug fit. I actually showed a Lady who had a pair on how I was wearing mine with the slight turn in my ear towards the front and when she did it, she jumped up and down and gave me a big hug because the fit became snug...LOL. I actually got the idea from the Apple AirPods video that I posted in another thread about two years ago...it worked
    Doesn't work for me. I tried all kinds of positions & turns. My ears are incompatible with Air Pods (they LOOK quite normal, though!).
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-25-2019 05:33 AM
    This is what I'm afraid of...
    Me too! I really really want them to work but I'm so afraid they won't!
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-25-2019 09:02 AM
    I'll give this a shot. Thanks Spencer! They're coming today.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-26-2019 12:29 AM
    I'll give this a shot. Thanks Spencer! They're coming today.
    Congrats and GOOD LUCK with them.
    02-26-2019 02:26 AM
    Got them in! They fit really, really well. Moving my head around and no falling out. I'm surprised because EarPods fit so terribly in my ears.

Spencerdl, Annie_8plus and ksassy like this.
    02-26-2019 03:37 PM
    Great news! And very good to hear that they fit well!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-26-2019 03:38 PM
    Got them in! They fit really, really well. Moving my head around and no falling out. I'm surprised because EarPods fit so terribly in my ears.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f3d793b567.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3a3b2e9276.jpg
    Is that fit with the twist/slight turn?
    02-26-2019 03:39 PM
    Is that fit with the twist/slight turn?
    Very small tilt, if any. They just fit!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-26-2019 03:41 PM
    Very small tilt, if any. They just fit!
    Glad to hear. ENJOY
    trw1602 likes this.
    02-26-2019 03:42 PM