Okay so I ordered them for real this time

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I canceled my order last year but I ordered them again for real this time, no cancellations. Lol.

How many of y'all have lost one or more of these things? How do they fit in your ears?

I'm a little skeptical because earbuds were a terrible fit. I attributed this to the wires.

They'll be here the beginning of next week. Pretty excited.

I'll be doing some traveling soon, just by train but cross states (PA NY) so I'm trying to reduce the bulk and amount of stuff I carry.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
They fit basically the same as the EarPods, I haven’t lost them, but I also don’t use mine often. Most people that get them love them though. Enjoy!

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I really love my AirPods. Never lost one of them more than 10 minutes :)
But they don’t fit perfectly in my ears. I have to adjust continually my right earbud because it wants to fall off. The left one works great though. And this will vary from person to person, so take it with a grain of salt.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually find my AirPods to be a better fit than EarPods simply because there isn’t a cord pulling on them. I lost the whole thing (both buds and the case) once but then located them literally a day after giving up and buying a new pair. I bought a silicone sleeve to go over the case and put a Tile tracker on it just to be safe.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I've had no issues with mine, never lost them. They fit well for me, i've never had one fall out, though I have had issues with the EarPods falling out, not having a cord makes a huge difference for me. Also remember, if they start to die on you, you can stick one in the case while still using the other, in just 15 minutes it will give you up to 3 hours worth of chare.

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I use next care tape on mine and no issues with them falling out
987d039a60011b4b2276c0b7f6460e87.jpg

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Love the concept, sound quality is also decent (for this small size).
The fit is terrible. They fall out (or at least become wobbly if I even slightly move my head. Apparently my ears were not made for the current generation of Air Pods (or vice versa ;-) ?).
So I kept them, because I got them on a good discount, and usage is very comfortable when I'm not moving, and only when in bed or on the couch.
I envy seeing all these people on the streets wearing them constantly, apparently without problems.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Love the concept, sound quality is also decent (for this small size).
The fit is terrible. They fall out (or at least become wobbly if I even slightly move my head. Apparently my ears were not made for the current generation of Air Pods (or vice versa ;-) ?).
So I kept them, because I got them on a good discount, and usage is very comfortable when I'm not moving, and only when in bed or on the couch.
I envy seeing all these people on the streets wearing them constantly, apparently without problems.

Same here. I love the AirPods and how they sound, but there’s no way I can jog or run with them without them slipping and falling out of my ears.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine since forever and LOVE them. I haven't lost them (one or the case) since I purchased them. Just remember to turn AirPods slightly forward (towards your mouth) when you put them in your ear and you will get a seal/snug fit. I actually showed a Lady who had a pair on how I was wearing mine with the slight turn in my ear towards the front and when she did it, she jumped up and down and gave me a big hug because the fit became snug...LOL. I actually got the idea from the Apple AirPods video that I posted in another thread about two years ago...it worked

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
I've had mine since forever and LOVE them. I haven't lost them (one or the case) since I purchased them. Just remember to turn AirPods slightly forward (towards your mouth) when you put them in your ear and you will get a seal/snug fit. I actually showed a Lady who had a pair on how I was wearing mine with the slight turn in my ear towards the front and when she did it, she jumped up and down and gave me a big hug because the fit became snug...LOL. I actually got the idea from the Apple AirPods video that I posted in another thread about two years ago...it worked

Doesn't work for me. I tried all kinds of positions & turns. My ears are incompatible with Air Pods (they LOOK quite normal, though!).

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site

I'll give this a shot. Thanks Spencer! They're coming today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro