I recently picked up a pair myself. Firstly, I was surprised by the sound quality. Granted they’re not as good as the Bose I use with my stereo, but they’re much better than the EarPods that came with my phone. The sound quality was a pleasant surprise as I wasn’t expecting much. Phone calls are also perfectly clear.

Secondly, I’ve been using them for a week and the connection has been rock solid, no dropouts at all despite living in a house with ridiculously thick walls and constantly moving from room to room. Another tick.

The only thing that kinda bugs me is the tapping gestures needed to control things and I’m gradually coming to terms with that. I’ll use Siri if I’m relatively secluded but I feel like an arse doing it.

Overall I’ve been very impressed and I’m very pleased I finally took the plunge.
    Nice. Glad to hear your thoughts. I love mine and usually control volume and song skip via Apple Watch.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-26-2018 05:20 AM
    I would like to go cordless, but reading this thread is not helping ! apart from the fact that I prefer in ear buds that block the maximum of extraneous noise, no Apple bud fits my ears, the ones that come with the XS are uncomfortable. I have a cheapo zero audio corded pair that is way,way better than the Apple offerings so far. So Apple get your skates on and make some earbuds up to your price !
    10-26-2018 06:25 AM
    I love my AirPods but no longer use them. I gave them to my son and now use the Jabra 65t Elites. The Jabras sit in my ear better and provide noise isolation. Also I can pair them with my phone and Mac at the same time and which ever device is playing audio will be sent the earbuds. No action on my part needed.
    libra89 likes this.
    10-26-2018 03:02 PM
    I love my AirPods but no longer use them. I gave them to my son and now use the Jabra 65t Elites. The Jabras sit in my ear better and provide noise isolation. Also I can pair them with my phone and Mac at the same time and which ever device is playing audio will be sent the earbuds. No action on my part needed.
    Thank for the tip as I too am looking for something that fits better. Just ordered the 65t Elites from Amazon and they have them for $120 right now.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-11-2018 06:11 AM
    I love the AirPods! One of the reasons I like them is because they aren’t completely noise cancelling. I like to be aware of my surroundings when I’m walking so they are perfect for me. My husband tried them and we immediately had to go to the Apple store to get him a pair. He is not one to buy the most current gadgets (ok, he’s old school for sure) but when he tried these he was hooked. We both do a lot of walking so,they are perfect for us. As for the price, yeah they are expensive. We can afford them so we got them.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    11-11-2018 06:19 AM
    I’ve been thinking of getting a pair of the 65t Elites. Do phone calls sound clear and crisp?
    libra89 likes this.
    11-11-2018 06:58 AM
    I love the AirPods! One of the reasons I like them is because they aren’t completely noise cancelling. I like to be aware of my surroundings when I’m walking so they are perfect for me. My husband tried them and we immediately had to go to the Apple store to get him a pair. He is not one to buy the most current gadgets (ok, he’s old school for sure) but when he tried these he was hooked. We both do a lot of walking so,they are perfect for us. As for the price, yeah they are expensive. We can afford them so we got them.
    I’m definitely a fan of the AirPods, but without using Earhoox, they don’t stay in my ear that well. In addition, I tired of having to put on and remove the Earhoox so I’m seriously thinking about getting the Jabra 65t Elites. We’ll see.
    11-11-2018 07:03 AM
    I love the Jabras so much so I have the regular Elites for all day and the Elite Actives for the gym.

The mics work amazing and really do a great job of clearing up background sounds during conversations.
    Just_Me_D and libra89 like this.
    11-11-2018 07:15 AM
    I love the Jabras so much so I have the regular Elites for all day and the Elite Actives for the gym.

The mics work amazing and really do a great job of clearing up background sounds during conversations.
    That’s good to know, sir. Thank you!...
    11-11-2018 08:06 AM

You are right, sir. The 65t is quite impressive and I know I'm not going to have any problems with them staying in my ears while running. Right now, they're paired to my Watch, but I'll pair them to my MacBook Pro momentarily.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 01-08-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-23-2018 09:24 PM
    Love my airpods. They fit my ears and stay in place during my walks and bike rides. I think what I like most about them is they don't completely seal in the ear so I can still hear some ambient sounds if the volume is low enough.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-24-2018 10:02 AM
36 12