Quick question... My wife has a pair of AirPods, and I'd like to pair them to my iPhone to give them a spin. Is that possible, or does it create unnecessary problems?
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    03-02-2018 11:08 AM
    Quick question... My wife has a pair of AirPods, and I'd like to pair them to my iPhone to give them a spin. Is that possible, or does it create unnecessary problems?
    It shouldn’t be a problem at all. But when switching between my phone and iPad, I have to manually pair them to reconnect.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    03-02-2018 11:35 AM
    I did the same thing before I bought mine. I paired my wife's with my phone to test them out. When you go to pair them you will get a message that they are already paired with another device and ask if you want to proceed. You hit OK and rock on. Then your wife will have to re-pair them with her phone when you are done.
    03-02-2018 12:19 PM
    @ladyc0524 @Lee_Bo - you're both right. Just tried them out... was amazingly simple!

Am a little concerned as they seem to move around a lot in my ears though. Not sure if they'll survive the treadmill test!!
    03-02-2018 01:23 PM
    @ladyc0524 @Lee_Bo - you're both right. Just tried them out... was amazingly simple!

Am a little concerned as they seem to move around a lot in my ears though. Not sure if they'll survive the treadmill test!!
    For some reason the left AirPod sits perfectly fine in my ear. The right one moves a lot🤨
    03-02-2018 01:26 PM
    I did hear there comfortable but my ears don’t work with any earbuds I ever tried so I stick to headphones or hats with built in Bluetooth
    03-02-2018 01:37 PM
    From what I've read and seen, they fit people differently. For me, they fit snug and I don't worry about them coming out during a walk or bike ride. Others can't wear them at all as they are too lose.
    03-02-2018 01:49 PM
    It’s a One-Size-Fits-All situation.

Fortunately for me they fit.
    Good Luck
    03-02-2018 06:05 PM

That's what's stopped me from getting a pair. Earpods stay in my ears even with vigorous movement, but they have to be readjusted for optimal sound quality. I'm afraid I'd have to fiddle with them constantly while running and that would be an unbearable distraction.
    03-02-2018 06:21 PM
    That's what's stopped me from getting a pair. Earpods stay in my ears even with vigorous movement, but they have to be readjusted for optimal sound quality. I'm afraid I'd have to fiddle with them constantly while running and that would be an unbearable distraction.
    Buy one of the rubber covers for them and it helps alot. I bought the sports pack from bestbuy and use the sleeve on my airpods. It keeps them perfectly in place while running and lifting and made them sound alot better since they are snug in my ears.
    djrakowski likes this.
    03-02-2018 08:20 PM

James, I can attest that that they’ll work just fine for treadmill and outdoor runs. I’ve run with mine since last November and they’ve been great. Haven’t fallen out one single time.
    djrakowski likes this.
    03-03-2018 02:52 PM