I decided to pick up a set on Saturday after using my wife's for a few days. I do a lot of walking and wanted to try them to see how they would perform. While I do like the rubber seal inside my ear, I found that I really like that I can listen to music, movies or phone calls and still hear the ambient sound around me. During my walk I was able to hear my music without issue and still hear dogs barking and cars passing by. I was pleasantly surprised by the performance and the comfort in my ears. I did try to shake them lose several times and they stayed in place.

Been streaming Apple Music since 8am this morning, and it's now 2:30pm and they just hit 20%. Not too horrible considering I've been listening to them nonstop for 6.5 hours, and this includes several conference calls. While I'd like to get a full 8 hours, I'm not complaining seeing as how small they are. I just took the right one out and placed it in the charger while still on my conference call on the left one.

While I'm still getting used to them, so far they are not too bad. Worth $160? I really don't know. For that amount of money I'd like all day performance, but for the first version I'm not really complaining.
    10-23-2017 01:33 PM
    I find the one feature I love my AirPods for, the most, is for phone calls. The sound quality on phone calls has been great, it truly makes it a handsfree experience, and the person on the other end can hear me clearly. In particularly, if on an extended phone call (as conference calls can often be) I don't have the "fatigue" issues, like the sore ear from having a phone pressed to it.

This isn't to take away from how much I enjoy listening to music with them, just that I've really come to appreciate using them for phone calls.
    10-24-2017 07:59 AM
    I had them before and took them back after a weekend of use. Been using the Beats X for awhile now. No complaints.
    10-24-2017 08:44 AM
28 12