Scare! Listening to my AirPods in bed

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was listening to the Nationals game in bed last night but guess I fell asleep. Woke up to find only one of my AirPods was still in my ear and couldn't find the other one. Didn't want to turn the lights on and wake the Mrs. so kept feeling around and ultimately found the missing one.

Won't lie -- I was panicking a bit!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Don't forget that you can use the "Find my AirPods" feature on your iPhone. While you might not have wanted to do it while your wife was asleep, you should have been able to use it in the morning.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have not fallen asleep with them yet but it's only a matter of time. I listen to podcasts or a book every night.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget that you can use the "Find my AirPods" feature on your iPhone. While you might not have wanted to do it while your wife was asleep, you should have been able to use it in the morning.

I figured that but never know what happens to these things at night if I can't find them. ;)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Interesting thought. I nominate you to receive the first surgically implanted AirPods. ☠️

I'm all down for implanted tech in my body. A camera in my pupils, NFC under my wrist, Bluetooth in the other, motion sensors in my ankles, AirPods in my ears, WiFi under my skullcap, microphone in my nose

Did I skip something?

FredBro

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm all down for implanted tech in my body. A camera in my pupils, NFC under my wrist, Bluetooth in the other, motion sensors in my ankles, AirPods in my ears, WiFi under my skullcap, microphone in my nose

Did I skip something?

Flashlight in the other eye...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Funny thread . Good thing you didn't swallow the AirPod. Glad you found it without waking up your wife. That's when the problem would have started...LOL

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Funny thread . Good thing you didn't swallow the AirPod. Glad you found it without waking up your wife. That's when the problem would have started...LOL

Happened again the other night, this time took a little bit longer! Maybe I'll use my wired ones and hope I don't get them twisted around my neck lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2