4 months in, do you still enjoy your AirPods?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes.

For active sports I can't trust one ear to stay in as much as I'd like but at this point can't imagine a work day without them.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Got me a set. Everything about them is fantastic. Except they won’t stay in my ears. After about 10 minutes they will fall out. While I’m sitting still. It seems like they work themselves out.

plainlygeek

Dec 2, 2017
Visit site
I have had them since launch and still enjoy them.

I would like a W1/2 chip in my MBP, though. I switch between iPad and iPhone smoothly but connecting to MBP sometimes takes three or more attempts with AirPods case open.

While I’m wishing, switching from control center in iOS instead of settings -> Bluetooth would be great, too

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I do wonder when they’ll release a newer version of it.

Maybe with that air power mat possibly. I probably won't upgrade to them these do very well for what need to use them for. Same as the apple watch still have a first gen. Model does and handles what I need it for

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Maybe with that air power mat possibly. I probably won't upgrade to them these do very well for what need to use them for. Same as the apple watch still have a first gen. Model does and handles what I need it for

Yep!
I might just get the new wireless casing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR