• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Prime Day 2018
    Had mine for almost 3 months, use them every day. My (many) wired headphones are doing a lot of nothing lately.

I really like the way they work - it makes my other Bluetooth products feel like relics of a bygone era. The sound quality is terrific. They aren't snug in my ears, but they never fall out.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-25-2017 02:46 PM
    I've had my AirPods for 3 months now and I can't say enough good things about them! I wear them just about everyday and they continue to be a solid product that we come to expect from Apple.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-25-2017 02:48 PM
    I've had my AirPods for 3 months now and I can't say enough good things about them! I wear them just about everyday and they continue to be a solid product that we come to expect from Apple.
    I've had mine since launch day, and love them as much as I did on day one. Still think they're the best BT headset for phone calls I've ever had. Consistently performs well, and with the exception of running, where I use my Powerbeats, I use them all day every day. I take them with me in the morning and don't take them out of my pocket until I'm done for the night. Listen to music with them pretty much all day, usually using just one, sometimes both. Use them on long and short plane flights for music/movies. I can easily say these are my favorite tech purchase in years and the one thing aside from my phone that I would never give up.
    J-Cam93 and Just_Me_D like this.
    04-25-2017 03:40 PM
    I've had mine since the first shipment in December 2016, I do love them with only one minor issue, connecting them between my iPhone and iPad/MacBook Pro is problematic. They don't appear to maintain dual connections like many other Bluetooth devices, so you need to manually open control center and tap, however 3/5 times this doesn't work (somewhat frustrating). I get a spinning grey circle in control center until it just doesn't work. I've tried un-pairing and resetting my Airpods a few times, following various instructions, sadly nothing helps.

Looking forward to a future update that makes this a little bit better.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-25-2017 06:12 PM
    Do they stay in your ears OK? I know the stock ones never stayed in my ears very well
    robertk328 likes this.
    04-25-2017 06:15 PM
    I got my pods on April 5th(?) I believe is the date. I absolutely love using them on a daily basis for multiple functions...music, phone calls and Siri. They seriously are just so awesome. I'm very happy with the investment, I'm just wishing I got them when they were released!
    04-25-2017 06:56 PM
    Do they stay in your ears OK? I know the stock ones never stayed in my ears very well
    Mine do but I used the stock EarPods a lot.
    04-25-2017 07:35 PM
    If the EarPods didn't stay that well in your ears then there's a good chance the AirPods will be the same. Maybe look at the Beats X they're a good alternative to the AirPods
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-25-2017 07:39 PM
    Mine are still used daily. I never thought taking the cord out of the equation would make using headphones so much more convenient.
    Last edited by Rob Phillips; 04-26-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-25-2017 07:59 PM
    I have had my AirPods since December. As a user of Apple products since 1984 I can easily state that these are one of the most "Apple" products I have ever owned.

AirPods have increased my listening activity by 100 fold. I listen to many more podcasts because they are always charged and there are no wires to fumble with.

The case is one of the best aspects of this product. It draws the AirPods in to charge. It has the most brilliantly designed magnetic latch.

The w1 chip really improves connection and this works about 90% of the time. Sometimes it will reconnect to the phone from the Mac when I go from one to two AirPods in use.

I can walk anywhere in my two story house and never lose connection to the iPhone no matter where I leave it, or the Mac for that matter.

Taking one out to pause audio for a conversation and having it resume when I put it back in my ear is just magical. I know that's hyperbole, but that's how it feels.

The battery life is good for how small the batteries are. For conference calls on the Mac I get about 75 minutes. So what I do for longer calls is use the left one for an hour, then put the right one in, and put the left one back into the case. This AirSwap(TM) works great and lets me have near unlimited usage.

tl;dr I love these things
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-25-2017 08:08 PM
    The regular EarPods didn't stay in my ears well at all. The AirPods have never fallen out and I wear them for everything from sitting at my desk on the phone to running to lifting weights.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-25-2017 08:14 PM
    If the EarPods didn't stay that well in your ears then there's a good chance the AirPods will be the same. Maybe look at the Beats X they're a good alternative to the AirPods
    That is not the case for me. The EarPods never stayed in well for me. The AirPods have never fallen out at all. You can compare the two in someways but I think the AirPods are a different experience. Just my view anyway.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-25-2017 08:17 PM
    That is not the case for me. The EarPods never stayed in well for me. The AirPods have never fallen out at all. You can compare the two in someways but I think the AirPods are a different experience. Just my view anyway.
    I should have just said that everyone has all different ear canals/shapes. . Best to just go and try them out at a Apple Store if you are unsure
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-25-2017 08:19 PM
    This is not the case for me nor my wife. Turns out the EarPods fall out because of the cable. The EarPods hurt my wife's ears because she would have to push them in to keep them in. The AirPods just hang on the ear and stay in without falling out (even with my poorest of poor Wayne's world impersonations)
    cwbcpa and RobertP1 like this.
    04-25-2017 08:45 PM
    I should have just said that everyone has all different ear canals/shapes. . Best to just go and try them out at a Apple Store if you are unsure
    Very true. They definitely don't work for everyone. I was very surprised that they work so well for me.
    J-Cam93 and RobertP1 like this.
    04-25-2017 09:03 PM
    Very true. They definitely don't work for everyone. I was very surprised that they work so well for me.
    I'm glad to hear they work for you!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    04-25-2017 09:05 PM
    Got mine on 12-28 and still love them.
    J-Cam93 likes this.
    04-25-2017 09:27 PM
    This is not the case for me nor my wife. Turns out the EarPods fall out because of the cable. The EarPods hurt my wife's ears because she would have to push them in to keep them in. The AirPods just hang on the ear and stay in without falling out (even with my poorest of poor Wayne's world impersonations)
    I was telling my boss about this as she was asking about mine yesterday. EarPods falling out... she has a pair of over the ear that she likes but they tend to be too tight on her head to be comfortable. She may be giving these a try!
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-26-2017 04:48 AM
    I never thought taking the cord out of the equation would make using headphones so much more convenient.
    True story Rob! Makes a huge difference.
    Last edited by Rob Phillips; 04-26-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    04-26-2017 06:00 AM
    Have had them for less than a month, but the best thing I can say about them is since I got them no other buds or cans have been on my ears. Great extension of my iPhone. What I didn't expect to find is thaty relationship with Siri is much better now. Was worried about no controls, but there are ways around it. Tell Siri to "set volume at __%", or to play a album or song. I find the microphone quality to be great, and I even forget that they are in my ears.
    04-26-2017 09:18 AM
    I was one of the lucky ones who got them on launch day. I would say this is one of the most impressive pieces of tech that I have purchased in the last couple of years. I have used Jaybird X3 wireless and Bose sport wireless headphones in the past for working out and around the house. Since day one of having the AirPods I have used them and all other wired and wireless headphones I use have found their way to storage or have been passed along to friends and family. Sound quality is good for music, podcasts and calls. The AirPods stay in place for all workouts (weights, cardio, running, cycling, etc.) that I have done. I would love some additional tap gesture updates from Apple in the future. I always carry these with me!
    04-26-2017 10:17 AM
    I haven't had mine the whole 4 months but curious to see how everyone is still feeling about the AirPods since they've been out for a while.

I love mine (using them now) and definitely happy with my purchase!

Use them every day, at least 6 hours a day.
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-26-2017 10:37 AM
    I haven't had mine the whole 4 months but curious to see how everyone is still feeling about the AirPods since they've been out for a while.

I love mine (using them now) and definitely happy with my purchase!
    They don't fit. They hurt after a while. Hard plastic in the ear doesn't make any sense to me. Can't fall asleep without a painful reminder they are in my ear. Designing something with hard plastic from the 'average' ear form is the same as one-size-fits-all underwear. The average person may indeed have something wearable, but neither end of the bell curve gets satisfaction.

I bought the spigen TEKA Airpods earhooks and they solved the fit-problem. The trouble is, they don't fit in the charge station, so they need to be put on and taken off. Doing that is not simple. Finally, since there's no where to store the TEKA Earhooks silicone fit-propers, one disappeared from my shirt pocket. Now I'm looking at $10 more to replace something I shouldn't have to buy.

Sound quality is very good when the airpods when they fit properly. Else they sound like $10 bubble gum machine prize earphones.

Its a massive fail from a company known for ergonomics and form-fit-and-function. Whomever stamped their feet to say 'folks will get used to it' should be forced to wear hard plastic underwear 2 sizes too small and 'get used to it'.

I own nearly everything apple ever made. Functionally - great. Just change the crazy notion that one-size hard plastic should be in your ear. Or change the charge pod and accommodate the market fixing apples poor mechanical design.
    04-26-2017 01:46 PM
    I love mine. And my wife REALLY loves hers. She has them on all the time.
    It's getting to be a joke. More than once I thought she was ignoring me and she had them in her ears.
    She WON'T do a chore without them. She's serious.

I wear mine all day at work.
    I often gauge the success of a product by how bummed I'd be if I forgot them.
    Well, I'm happy to say, if I left mine home I'd be VERY bummed.

I was a little concerned about the battery life. Well, I can keep mine going all day by just putting them back in the case every time I get up from my workstation. I typically get a full 10 hour workday with them only occasionally having to switch off to my wired headphones to recharge.

I think it's the best product Apple has come out with since the iPhone/iPad.
    04-26-2017 05:49 PM
    I forgot to mention.. they're also a pleasure to use with an Apple TV if you own one.
    04-26-2017 05:50 PM
99 1234