Have you seen anyone wearing AirPods "in the wild"?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Last time I was at the mall, I saw a couple of people wearing them (besides me). I also had someone ask me what they were today.

Graham Lee77

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Just spent the last two days in central London walking around, sightseeing and traveling on the Tube. Not one single person wearing AirPods.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen a single person wearing them
I don't think I've seen anyone with them.
I yet to see anyone
No one yet. Just me
I haven't seen anyone else wearing them.
I haven't seen a single person wearing them

I'm unfortunately in the same boat. Haven't seen anyone just yet. I always get quite excited when i see someone with a new Apple product :D Hopefully in the next couple days / weeks, more and more people will have some. I still see a lot of the wired versions so people just haven't upgraded yet. :) Maybe i should spend some more time at the gym. haha

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm unfortunately in the same boat. Haven't seen anyone just yet. I always get quite excited when i see someone with a new Apple product :D Hopefully in the next couple days / weeks, more and more people will have some. I still see a lot of the wired versions so people just haven't upgraded yet. :) Maybe i should spend some more time at the gym. haha

Trying to wear mine out-and-about more so maybe someone will see me and update the thread! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Trying to wear mine out-and-about more so maybe someone will see me and update the thread! ;)

Lol ! I'm always wearing one in one of my ears and the funny thing is when I'm talking to people you can see their eye direct towards my ear while talking, & at the same time I can read their face like they're trying to figure wtf is in my ear I don't say anything about it unless they ask.... I have yet to see any one around here using air pods.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol ! I'm always wearing one in one of my ears and the funny thing is when I'm talking to people you can see their eye direct towards my ear while talking, & at the same time I can read their face like they're trying to figure wtf is in my ear I don't say anything about it unless they ask.... I have yet to see any one around here using air pods.

Same here. They know it's a Bluetooth earpiece, but some of them don't recognize the brand. Most, however, know exactly what it is and some of them even ask to just to confirm. You've got to admit that the AirPods do stand out, even if you only wear one at a time like we do...

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm in SE Michigan and saw one guy wearing nice white earring, err I mean AirPods, walking through the mall about a month back. Then just today I saw a girl running along the road with them which is the first "real world" environment I've seen. I wear mine out for runs all the time and love them, my headphone usage has increased probably 40%.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm in SE Michigan and saw one guy wearing nice white earring, err I mean AirPods, walking through the mall about a month back. Then just today I saw a girl running along the road with them which is the first "real world" environment I've seen. I wear mine out for runs all the time and love them, my headphone usage has increased probably 40%.

Maybe it was me lol. Where in SE Michigan are you? I'm in Clinton Township.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
There are a couple dudes at my job that have them. I'm sure there's another because he's the biggest Apple nut I've ever met but he likely doesn't use them at work. Lol

TheUnknownUser

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I've been personally stopped to be asked about them. I've only ever seen one other person with them in the wild. Mind you I don't really look truthfully

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Have you seen anyone wearing AirPods "in the wild"?

When I had them I've seen them a couple of times. But since I got rid of them and got the BeatsX, I haven't seen them anywhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro