Have you seen anyone wearing AirPods "in the wild"?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Since getting mine a few weeks ago, and even before then, I've looked for other people with AirPods. Haven't seen any.

Anyone see other people out and about with AirPods?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
re: Have you seen anyone wearing AirPods "in the wild"?

Yes I have! A few times actually.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I have, it's been a while. Quite a bit of people see me wearing at least one of mine, but not the other way around.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I've seen anyone with them. I've had plenty of people ask me what I have in my ears though. A lot of people don't even know they exist. It's actually a little unusual for an Apple product.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I went to the Nanuet ny store tonight to actually pick up my pair of pods, there was a guy walking into the store as my hubby & I were walking out and he was wearing a pair !

AppleAddict73

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
I saw one person wearing them. Some girl at Target all decked out in Apple. Apple Watch, Air Pods, and 7 Plus in her hand.

I'm one of those Apple nerds sporting all my Apple gadgets. But I love my 7 plus, Apple Watch and my AirPods and they just work so nicely together.

But to answer the question posted. I have not seen anybody else in my town with AirPods....so far. However with availability so slim, that might change one there made more available.

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Saw someone at a coffee shop with them as well as a runner around the river.

Both time I had mine in and we have each other the nod of approval.... it's like an elite club 😂

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone else wearing them.

I was wearing mine one day when I overheard someone tell his buddy, "hey look, Airbuds."

I had to laugh.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There is someone else at my gym that wears them ?????? The two of us are the coolest people there!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen a single person wearing them. I always get pointed out about mine or asked questions about them. Quite a few have said they have a pair on order and are waiting on them. But I'm the only person I've seen with mine while I'm out and about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR