Finally saw someone wearing them yesterday... in line at the grocery store.
    hmmmm...I wonder if that was me? LOL

strange coincidence is I was at the grocery store last night with them in (I know you're not in my area tho)
    05-01-2017 03:12 PM
    I see them quite often when I take the train to downtown Chicago from the suburbs. And I see them walking around downtown during the busy windows of the work day when people are going to and from work.

And I guess by often, I'd say most days, but I do tend to ride the train with the same group of people so that probably plays a part in it.
    Last edited by unashamedgeek; 05-01-2017 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Clarification
    05-01-2017 04:31 PM
    I have and my seen them once. My wife asked what I was starring at. Lol.
    05-01-2017 06:19 PM
    I have seen them the past few weeks at the airport.
    05-02-2017 12:50 AM
    hmmmm...I wonder if that was me? LOL

strange coincidence is I was at the grocery store last night with them in (I know you're not in my area tho)
    Nope, and it was a guy
    05-02-2017 05:00 PM
    Nope, and it was a guy
    Ah! Definitely not me then
    05-02-2017 09:25 PM
    Yep! I've spotted 2-3 people in Sydney wearing it.
    robertk328 likes this.
    05-03-2017 04:51 PM
    I've seen my wife wearing hers. I have not seen another person wearing them. However, I've not really been looking either. Now I'll catch myself looking.
    05-03-2017 05:05 PM
    I've seen my wife wearing hers. I have not seen another person wearing them. However, I've not really been looking either. Now I'll catch myself looking.
    I look just for fun, hoping to see more people with them.
    05-03-2017 06:02 PM
    So, I am at a more luxurious mall in Istanbul where the loaded people and tourists shop and within 15 minutes I already saw 3 people wearing them.
    09-26-2017 09:04 AM
    I recently saw a guy at Starbucks in the outdoor seating and he smiled at me as he saw I had mine too. I also saw a gal in line at Chick-fil-A. So that's only two sightings for me. I swear I should see them more often since I have live in a large metropolitan area but I don't. Of course I bet I'm that chick in the wild that most people spot around town since I always have mine in my ear wherever I go
    Tartarus and Jude526 like this.
    09-26-2017 02:14 PM
    Saw a woman the other day. Was thinking lucky girl. But I will Be Lucky too. Mine arrived today
    I decided to treat myself. I didn’t need the cellular watch. My Series 2 was great. But I wanted the cellular.
    I wanted wireless Bluetooth and got them. I am 30 yrs this December breast dancer survivor. So I am treating myself. I deserve it
    ksassy, cwbcpa, Just_Me_D and 3 others like this.
    10-02-2017 09:27 PM
    Oh dang. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to try. Charged up. I have them on. My TV is on too. Can’t miss The Voice. Lol
    I like them. They are a keeper. Will be walking tomorrow
    ksassy and cwbcpa like this.
    10-02-2017 09:37 PM
    Saw a woman the other day. Was thinking lucky girl. But I will Be Lucky too. Mine arrived today
    I decided to treat myself. I didn’t need the cellular watch. My Series 2 was great. But I wanted the cellular.
    I wanted wireless Bluetooth and got them. I am 30 yrs this December breast dancer survivor. So I am treating myself. I deserve it
    First and most importantly, congratulations on your 30 years! That’s always so good to hear.

Secondly, enjoy the AirPods. I use mine everyday and would hate to ever go without them. They are one of the best products Apple has ever made in my opinion.
    10-04-2017 08:47 AM
    Thanks so much!
    And loving the AirPods.
    iwoodland likes this.
    10-04-2017 05:36 PM
    I seen one guy, that Spencer guy who was supposed to speak in Florida, wearing them on the news this morning.

The thread asks if you’ve seen them in the wild. Just so you all know, I don’t support this guy. Because we’re allowed free speech under the First Amendment, but I, as a Muslim American, don’t support what’s he’s taking about.

But to each his own. This is only “MY” opinion.

Plus, I apologize if I offended anyone. I’m sorry if I did.
    Last edited by Abu Khadija; 10-19-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Innerchild likes this.
    10-19-2017 11:50 AM
    I seen one guy, that Spencer guy who was supposed to speak in Florida, wearing them on the news this morning.

The thread asks if you’ve seen them in the wild. Just so you all know, I don’t support this guy. Because we’re allowed free speech under the First Amendment, but I, as a Muslim American, don’t support what’s he’s taking about.

But to each his own. This is only “MY” opinion.

Plus, I apologize if I offended anyone. I’m sorry if I did.
    I don't think anyone should take offense to you seeing air pods on a man. If someone needs an apology from you saying that, they have some very deep issues.

I have never seen them in the "wild".
    Abu Khadija likes this.
    10-20-2017 12:06 PM
    . The post refers to “in the wild” as seeing them around, not in the display case. LOL. I apologized because I’ve heard that some people might get bumped from the forum for talking bad.

I’ve learned all lot in this forum and have given, I hope, some good advice. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn’t kicked out.
    10-20-2017 12:50 PM
    I saw my sister wear some. Oh and she saw me wearing mine. Yeah.
    10-20-2017 04:10 PM
    Same pair or you each have a pair?
    10-20-2017 05:10 PM
    The Shipping and Logistics manager at my work just got some. Where’s one around at all times, like an old school Bluetooth headset. He demonstrated how well they keep from falling out by shaking and whipping his head around vigorously. I think I want some now.
    10-20-2017 08:46 PM
    The Shipping and Logistics manager at my work just got some. Where’s one around at all times, like an old school Bluetooth headset. He demonstrated how well they keep from falling out by shaking and whipping his head around vigorously. I think I want some now.
    You should try it out, it’s worth it IMO.
    It works really well and it being truly wireless is fantastic.
    iwoodland likes this.
    10-20-2017 09:31 PM
    Saw my first air pods in the wild. Guy stopped at the traffic light beside me this morning had them.
    10-25-2017 12:53 PM
    I’ve only seen them “in the wild” at my gym, and then only on one person. I’m considering them, though, but I need to make sure they’ll stay in while I’m running
    11-10-2017 06:30 PM
    I was living in North Carolina when I last replied in this thread and I didn’t see a lot of people wearing AirPods at the time. Now that I’m back in Orlando, I see them everywhere. Heck, there’s probably 4 or 5 of us in my office with a pair.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    11-10-2017 08:27 PM
84 1234