Delivery of Airpods

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
When does apple charge your card? Don't have the money today and wondering if I should order them with no money on my debit card. Any ideas?

My advice would be to not order something that you don't have the money to buy. I'm not trying to be mean, but that's some pretty solid advice no matter what you're buying. It's backordered as it is so just wait until you have the money and then get it.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I heard that if you check the Apple Store website especially in the morning that you might find it in the stores. I don't think that the stores would be empty of these. Wouldn't they have some kind of stock in store? That's how I got my 7 plus and my 6s plus, I checked almost every day.

My 6s plus they had the 64 & 128gb online so I reserved both and bought the 128. The 7 plus I ordered the 128 from at&t and found and bought the 256 from the Apple Store about a week after they were released. Have about 220 left on the 7 plus. Lot of empty space just sitting there.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I heard that if you check the Apple Store website especially in the morning that you might find it in the stores. I don't think that the stores would be empty of these. Wouldn't they have some kind of stock in store? That's how I got my 7 plus and my 6s plus, I checked almost every day.

My 6s plus they had the 64 & 128gb online so I reserved both and bought the 128. The 7 plus I ordered the 128 from at&t and found and bought the 256 from the Apple Store about a week after they were released. Have about 220 left on the 7 plus. Lot of empty space just sitting there.

Apple Stores usually gets new shipments on a daily basis and if an item is in demand it leaves very quickly because customers reserved them at 8AM for pickup during the day.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Well mine were due to arrive at the Apple Store originally on Feb 22, I ordered them Dec 31. Then a week or so ago they changed to pickup on Feb 16. They showed up on Feb 14 and are awesome(besides how they look).

I also was trying to get a pair earlier so I ordered some using isinstock from Verizon online. So I have a 2nd pair coming im just gonna sell.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well mine were due to arrive at the Apple Store originally on Feb 22, I ordered them Dec 31. Then a week or so ago they changed to pickup on Feb 16. They showed up on Feb 14 and are awesome(besides how they look).

I also was trying to get a pair earlier so I ordered some using isinstock from Verizon online. So I have a 2nd pair coming im just gonna sell.

Congrats...ENJOY

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Jan 16 with an expected delivery by March 7. Presently they are enroute from Shanghai with expected delivery of Feb 28.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Got an email from isinstock.com this afternoon that AT&T had them in stock on their web site. Ordered with an estimated ship date of 2/28!

milo4522

Feb 28, 2017
Visit site
Bought in store at best buy on sunday (not in stock) and was told they would be available today or tomorrow. Last night my order went to backordered status. Last night I went onto ATT.com and bought another pair around 9:30PM. Just got email with tracking #, they will be delivered by 8pm tomorrow night!!! Excited to try these out!

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
8529f22a96ca7ccf07af40a87202cf90.jpg