Delivery of Airpods

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
i ordered from verizon right after i got the notification at 4:14pm arizona time. and i just got this email right now ??????

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. We do appreciate your business.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the AirPods, is currently out of stock. As soon as the item is back in stock, it will be shipped to you promptly. Your credit card was not billed for the item that was not shipped.

I received notifications that we order. A couple of hours later we received the same email they were out of stock.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
ccf0d9f0c6793329efc0f548591c6028.jpg

Found some for in store pickup for wife for Valentine's Day. Screw a 6 week wait. Haha.

budhuj

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
I ordered mine on Jan 23rd at Apple and Best Buy with delivery date of March 8th. Yesterday I got an email of availability at local store from "The Is In Stock Team". Order at local store and picked up yesterday(Feb 8th). Got in in 4 weeks in advance.
I saw quite a few stores in US stock was available for few mins on Feb 8th. Showed in istocknow.com as well.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered some on Dec 31 and selected to ship to the store by me. It's said every time I check it that my expected arrival date was Feb 22 which is the day I leave for a long trip.

Just saw tonight it updated to Feb 16 arrival. Pretty happy I'll have them now for the trip.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
One of the stock tracking sites showed that the Apple Store near me had AirPods in stock this morning. Shortly after the store opened at 10 o'clock, I checked the Apple Store app on my iPhone, and sure enough, it showed that AirPods were available for pickup "today". I went ahead and made the purchase via Pay and immediately received the email indicating my order status. After I finish eating breakfast at a nearby restaurant, I'm going to drive to the Apple Store to retrieve them.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
One of the stock tracking sites showed that the Apple Store near me had AirPods in stock this morning. Shortly after the store opened at 10 o'clock, I checked the Apple Store app on my iPhone, and sure enough, it showed that AirPods were available for pickup "today". I went ahead and made the purchase via Pay and immediately received the email indicating my order status. After I finish eating breakfast at a nearby restaurant, I'm going to drive to the Apple Store to retrieve them.

How do you like your Apple AirPods?....Awaiting update.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How do you like your Apple AirPods?....Awaiting update.

So far so good, sir. They do seem to fit better than the EarPods, but not by much. The sound quality is top notch with respect to phone calls and notifications, and they are okay with regard to listening to music. They aren't bad by any means, but I'm spoiled with the sound of my other earphones like my Audio Technica ATH-M40x and my Bose QC-35. Overall, I like them. They're lightweight, quick to charge, good volume, as well as the excellent sound quality I mentioned above. Money well spent...

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Awesome to hear things are working out well with them. Thinking on getting a pair sometime soon. But I normally wait a bit more for these types or products.

Feb 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm in the Philadelphia area. Was tempted to to buy from CL, but couldn't bring myself to pay ridiculous mark ups. I actually ordered a pair online got the notification for 6 weeks and then decided to check availability of the stores near me... Low and behold, Apple Store Walnut Street and Willow Grove both had pairs. I ran over to Walnut and grabbed myself a pair. I just checked about 3 minutes ago and Apple Walnut was still stocked, Apple Willow Grove is all out.

I would just continue to check availability. Similar to refurbished products, they just seem to pop up.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Awesome to hear things are working out well with them. Thinking on getting a pair sometime soon. But I normally wait a bit more for these types or products.

Thank you, sir. I almost didn't purchase them, and if I had not been off today, I wouldn't have......Do I think they are a must-have item? Nope. Am I glad I bought them? Yes, I am. Yet, when you get right down to it, they are still just a Bluetooth headset.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, sir. I almost didn't purchase them, and if I had not been off today, I wouldn't have......Do I think they are a must-have item? Nope. Am I glad I bought them? Yes, I am. Yet, when you get right down to it, they are still just a Bluetooth headset.

Yeah, they're just Bluetooth headsets, but there Apple Bluetooth headsets...LOL

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to that "in stock" website I just saved a month. Rockin' the AirPods for two days now and loving it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Don't wait, they are awesome! I have retired every other pair of headphones I have since getting my AirPods ??????

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
When does apple charge your card? Don't have the money today and wondering if I should order them with no money on my debit card. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner