Find stock in store

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
.. They fulfilled their customers orders first. Someone I know order two days after me and theirs were mailed out yesterday with a delivery of today. Some of you may think there is nothing wrong with this, however I do....
It is in the best interest of both the company and its customers by opting to take care of its customers *first*, and I'm one of the people who does not have a problem with it. It's no different than when companies have member-only sales and discounts.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
It is in the best interest of both the company and its customers by opting to take care of its customers *first*, and I'm one of the people who does not have a problem with it. It's no different than when companies have member-only sales and discounts.
I understand but I still disagree. But to lie to me about it is bad business. I had at&t for many years, but got tired of the way they treated me and moved to Verizon. I should have ordered them through someone who has them and I would be holding these elusive products right now

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Let me tell you about my experience with this site. I received a email Friday 3rd that ATT had air pods in stock. I immediately ordered and received confirmation. I talked to ATT all week long and they said yes no problem they would ship Saturday and you would get them Tuesday or Wednesday. The story kept changing when I never received a second email. Then I was told they would mail out on Monday and should get them the same Tues. of Wend. I received a email Monday saying my order was approved but no tracking number and no expected time of arrival. I have talked to ATT all night last night. and What has happen even thought they would not admit it. They fulfilled their customers orders first. Someone I know order two days after me and theirs were mailed out yesterday with a delivery of today. Some of you may think there is nothing wrong with this, however I do. I ordered when I know they had them and they fulfilled their wireless customers first. I used to be with them 10-15 years but switched for economic reasons and coverage. Now who knows when my order will be sent shame on ATT.

Additionally, lets be honest....AT&T makes more money off their wireless customers than they do off a random customer purchasing an accessory. It wouldn't surprise me if they prioritize the customers who purchase services from them over those who don't. Speaking as someone who used to work in wireless, the customers who brought in repeat business and consistently worked with me got "special treatment". It's a way of saying "Thank you for your service and loyalty".

Side-note: This is the website that I used to get my AirPods. Definitely recommend!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I understand but I still disagree. But to lie to me about it is bad business. I had at&t for many years, but got tired of the way they treated me and moved to Verizon. I should have ordered them through someone who has them and I would be holding these elusive products right now

Don't get me wrong, I, too, would be pissed if they had lied to me. I was merely focusing on their prerogative to cater to their customers first.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Additionally, lets be honest....AT&T makes more money off their wireless customers than they do off a random customer purchasing an accessory. It wouldn't surprise me if they prioritize the customers who purchase services from them over those who don't. Speaking as someone who used to work in wireless, the customers who brought in repeat business and consistently worked with me got "special treatment". It's a way of saying "Thank you for your service and loyalty".

Side-note: This is the website that I used to get my AirPods. Definitely recommend!

Like I said many of you would not agree with me. And that's ok. But it is still bad Business. My Mother even owns stock in AT&T. Not enough to make a difference unfortunately. I was as hooping never have to deal with them when I got rid of them years ago. But it's for the airpods. So I tried.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Again with this site. Saying Verizon had them in stock. I ordered got confermation. Then a couple of hours later they have no stock. They did not sell them to other Verizon customers. I am a Verizon customer. This has happen twice now once with at&t and now my own wire company Verizon. I am confident saying this site is either fictitious or there info is out of date. I had one guy from Verizon tell me that they have not received air pods since Christmas. Is in stock says not true. But who can you believe the company or some fly by wire site

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Again with this site. Saying Verizon had them in stock. I ordered got confermation. Then a couple of hours later they have no stock. They did not sell them to other Verizon customers. I am a Verizon customer. This has happen twice now once with at&t and now my own wire company Verizon. I am confident saying this site is either fictitious or there info is out of date. I had one guy from Verizon tell me that they have not received air pods since Christmas. Is in stock says not true. But who can you believe the company or some fly by wire site

From their website:
Are you affiliated with Apple?

We are not affiliated with Apple in any way. We are just big fans who wanted to help a few folks out. This means that while you will get an alert the next time that we detect that the store you selected has the item in stock, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy on stock levels. We actually created this application to get our own AirPods (and it worked!), so we can say with confidence that it does the job. Please understand that this service acts merely as a helpful tool to help you purchase your AirPods.

All I can say is that the website worked for me but they do state that they can't guarantee anything with 100% accuracy. For some it will work and for others it may not. Still doesn't hurt to give them a try.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Available today at Crocker Park store in Westlake Ohio!! Picking mine up in a few hours.

I picked mine up at Eton in Woodmere, OH at lunch today. I got an email from isinstock.com at 11:22am, I clicked through, ordered them and picked them up at 12:30pm. Today was the day I was going to go on and order them and wait the six weeks. Lucky day.

The guy that helped me at the Apple Store said that this was the first shipment they had received in a month as far as he knew.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I picked mine up at Eton in Woodmere, OH at lunch today. I got an email from isinstock.com at 11:22am, I clicked through, ordered them and picked them up at 12:30pm. Today was the day I was going to go on and order them and wait the six weeks. Lucky day.

The guy that helped me at the Apple Store said that this was the first shipment they had received in a month as far as he knew.
I picked up mine at the mall of Georgia the guy said thats the most they have received yet 20 pair, usually it's 3