Find stock in store

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I found this website this morning that alerts you when a store near you has gotten them in stock. I filled it out this morning and received an email alert at like 3:30 this afternoon that my local new haven store had them. Jumped online and ordered. Within a half hour they were ready for pick up. I know I said I wasn't gonna get them. Sadly the harder they were to find the more I wanted them lol.

Here is the site. https://airpods.isinstock.com/

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I used it and found my local store got some in stock. I ordered them and will be picking them up tomorrow.

The web site shows when they went into stock and when they were out. It was a 7 minute window. I guess I got lucky when I checked.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I found this website this morning that alerts you when a store near you has gotten them in stock. I filled it out this morning and received an email alert at like 3:30 this afternoon that my local new haven store had them. Jumped online and ordered. Within a half hour they were ready for pick up. I know I said I wasn't gonna get them. Sadly the harder they were to find the more I wanted them lol.

Here is the site. https://airpods.isinstock.com/

Great! Signed up, see what happens :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The inventory will be increasing. Soon enough they will be in stores like everything else. and get them because they are awesome

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I went to my local Apple Store today. Of course they had none. However we did play with the demo unit. And I have to say they did not sound any better than my Rowkin bit charge. I was kinda hoping for more. They did link up quick that was nice. But I also felt like they would easily fall out of my ears where as my Rowkin would not.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
how does this work? I received an email saying my store had them in stock. I hit the link and it took me to the Apple Store saying they would not get any till March 2nd. Did I miss out? Of course I already ordered but with a delivery of next month. So I thought if I could get them soon than later the better it would be.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
how does this work? I received an email saying my store had them in stock. I hit the link and it took me to the Apple Store saying they would not get any till March 2nd. Did I miss out? Of course I already ordered but with a delivery of next month. So I thought if I could get them soon than later the better it would be.

Too slow :) they sold out by the time you got in there.
I got the email and went in right away... site said I could pick up today, but left the page because I didn't really want to spend $170 on earbuds. Went back 5 minutes later and it said March 2.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Too slow :) they sold out by the time you got in there.
I got the email and went in right away... site said I could pick up today, but left the page because I didn't really want to spend $170 on earbuds. Went back 5 minutes later and it said March 2.
Thanks that's what I figured. It sold out in 11 minutes at one mall. And 6 minutes at another.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Signed up a couple days ago. I called yesterday and they said they had a couple in stock but they sold already. Never got an email saying they had any. Not sure how accurate or timely the site is.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
It's been super accurate every time I checked. The most important thing to remember is that time is of the essence.

Pro Tip: add their email address to your contacts and then go in and mark that contact as VIP. Then set a district ringtone for VIP email notifications.

ALSO PSA if you use a gmail email address don't forget those emails aren't pushed automatically to the native email app. You either have to a) download the gmail app for instant notification OR setup pop forwarding from your gmail to your iCloud email and then you'll get instant notifications.

Hopefully that helps you guys a bit.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
It's been super accurate every time I checked. The most important thing to remember is that time is of the essence.

Pro Tip: add their email address to your contacts and then go in and mark that contact as VIP. Then set a district ringtone for VIP email notifications.

ALSO PSA if you use a gmail email address don't forget those emails aren't pushed automatically to the native email app. You either have to a) download the gmail app for instant notification OR setup pop forwarding from your gmail to your iCloud email and then you'll get instant notifications.

Hopefully that helps you guys a bit.
That is exactly what I did. I downloaded the gmail app so they would push to me after I missed out. Good tip

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Let me tell you about my experience with this site. I received a email Friday 3rd that ATT had air pods in stock. I immediately ordered and received confirmation. I talked to ATT all week long and they said yes no problem they would ship Saturday and you would get them Tuesday or Wednesday. The story kept changing when I never received a second email. Then I was told they would mail out on Monday and should get them the same Tues. of Wend. I received a email Monday saying my order was approved but no tracking number and no expected time of arrival. I have talked to ATT all night last night. and What has happen even thought they would not admit it. They fulfilled their customers orders first. Someone I know order two days after me and theirs were mailed out yesterday with a delivery of today. Some of you may think there is nothing wrong with this, however I do. I ordered when I know they had them and they fulfilled their wireless customers first. I used to be with them 10-15 years but switched for economic reasons and coverage. Now who knows when my order will be sent shame on ATT.

andrst

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I also ordered from AT&T with a little different result. I placed the order on Sunday and my credit card was charged. On Monday I got an e-mail from AT&T stating that my order was cancelled. They said they "could not verify my identification".

This was a bogus excuse to cancel my order because they did not have the Airpods in stock and probably never did. I would be surprised if your order gets filled radklin until Apple meets their own internal demand and begins to supply outside vendors in March.

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I also ordered from AT&T with a little different result. I placed the order on Sunday and my credit card was charged. On Monday I got an e-mail from AT&T stating that my order was cancelled. They said they "could not verify my identification".

This was a bogus excuse to cancel my order because they did not have the Airpods in stock and probably never did. I would be surprised if your order gets filled radklin until Apple meets their own internal demand and begins to supply outside vendors in March.

They told me that they do not have them in stock. So basically they lied. Side note the lady that put her order in Sunday received her orders today. So they fulfilled the AT&T wireless customers orders first. To heck with you if you were not a AT&T wireless customer. I am so mad at AT&T

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2