AirPods and Apple Watch

anon(192806)

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having connection issues with their Apple Watch? I have a Series 2. No issues connection to my iPhone, iPad or MacBook but when I go out for a run and try to connect to the Apple Watch it says that they can't connect - to please make sure they are turned on and in range. I end up having to restart the watch and try again. It eventually works. I have already tried re-pairing to my iPhone. Not sure what else to do.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If your  watch was already paired to your iPhone during the time you paired your AirPods to your iPhone then the AirPods will automatically be paired to your  watch.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
No issues here. My AirPods show up as a BT device and I can connect to them with a quick tap. When you have the AirPods in, even paired to your phone, do they show up in the battery level on the Watch? If they are paired correctly they should.

If they don't show up I would try to remove them from your account by forgetting them from any connected device (your iPhone for ex) then repairing them. You will need to press the button on the back of the AirPods to do so though.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_aa4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_aa4.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73