I think the worst problem with these is losing them. My son lost my iPod shuffle repeatedly. We would lose phones, cut Apple solved that with find my iPhone. I wish the AirPods had something like that. (The Apple TV remote also needs a find my iPhone like beep function as well. And it it means larger, great the thing is too damn small anyway.) even if it was in the AirPod case, not the pods themselves, would be OK.
    12-22-2016 09:55 AM
    I think the worst problem with these is losing them. My son lost my iPod shuffle repeatedly. We would lose phones, cut Apple solved that with find my iPhone. I wish the AirPods had something like that. (The Apple TV remote also needs a find my iPhone like beep function as well. And it it means larger, great the thing is too damn small anyway.) even if it was in the AirPod case, not the pods themselves, would be OK.
    Just like you can ping your iPhone with your watch they should let you ping your AirPods. Would definitely be a game changer
    12-22-2016 10:04 AM
    If you lose one or both you can send audio to them and crank up the volume on your phone to listen for them . That is what Rene did when he dropped one of his in a pile of snow.
    angusmatheson and robertk328 like this.
    12-22-2016 12:33 PM
    If you lose one or both you can send audio to them and crank up the volume on your phone to listen for them . That is what Rene did when he dropped one of his in a pile of snow.
    But I never know I've lost it until later. But if lost in the house, playing volume at maximum that is brilliant!
    12-23-2016 01:36 AM
    But I never know I've lost it until later. But if lost in the house, playing volume at maximum that is brilliant!
    bamf-hacker likes this.
    12-23-2016 01:42 AM
    If it falls out of your ear, you'll know Otherwise it should be in the case charging. If you misplace the case itself, that's a different story!
    12-23-2016 09:56 AM
    If it falls out of your ear, you'll know Otherwise it should be in the case charging. If you misplace the case itself, that's a different story!
    Stick a Tile or Trackr Bravo to the case and voila trackable AirPod case.
    12-23-2016 10:06 AM
    Stick a Tile or Trackr Bravo to the case and voila trackable AirPod case.
    Good call
    12-23-2016 10:08 AM
    If you're worried about losing one from the ear, there's this:

nappalonia, Tartarus and Matty like this.
    12-23-2016 10:42 AM
    LOLZ
    12-23-2016 11:46 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f19da9f362.jpg

He knew how far tech would advance. He was ready.
    12-24-2016 12:42 AM
    Its nice that sings are small and we can fit so much technology into them but as you said quite easy to lose. Especially since they so light and you wouldn't feel them in your pocket. Unless you had them in the case... but even then.

My advice is to try be more organised and have a particular place where the AirPods are stored. Thats what i do with my stuff. I have a pocket in my gym bag for my phone, earphones and wallet to ensure i don't leave anything behind.
    12-24-2016 02:02 AM
    Its nice that sings are small and we can fit so much technology into them but as you said quite easy to lose. Especially since they so light and you wouldn't feel them in your pocket. Unless you had them in the case... but even then.
    If you're storing them lose (i.e. not in the case) you're just begging for one to be lost. At that point it's not a design issue at all.
    12-24-2016 07:41 AM
    It's gotten to the point I can barely make through an article on theverge, but that one was really funny.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...f19da9f362.jpg

Ledsteplin likes this.
    12-24-2016 08:01 AM
    I'm quite careful about not losing things. It would only take paying for a replacement once, to make me ultra-careful.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-24-2016 10:02 AM
    Make sure to place them back wherever you are storing them.

For me that's my inner pocket of my coat. And when it's too hot for a coat or jacket, I put them next to the shelf by the door.
    12-24-2016 02:01 PM