Are AirPods worth $159 USD to you?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Nope ! Apple pods, buds do not fit my ears, and leak other peoples boring conversations inward, part of the point of wearing ear phones is to not listen to twaddle on the train !

The AirPods fits a little different than EarPods, but that’s a minor thing. They are definitely not super isolating to ignore the outside world.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
No my friend, this is a major thing,if your earphones fall out easily they are useless.

When I do buy my AirPods I would not want them noise cancelling, I do want conversation to have the ability to leak or find room since I’ll be using them mostly for conference calls. I think the person means AirPods aren’t meant to completely cut off all noise going to your ear, if that was the case then they would included rubber inserts.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The AirPods are a product, like many others, you either see the value in or don’t. Everyone has different uses for headphones/EarPods.

I am not a die hard Apple fan by any stretch, but there isn’t anything out there that fills the shoes of the AirPods. I swore I would never buy those ridiculous looking things when they first released them. I waited 6 months and finally figured I would try them. I absolutely love mine. I use them all throughout the day from in the gym, to work phone calls, to podcasts and audio books in the evening.

They have been worth every penny. When they do eventually die, I will buy the AirPod 2’s or whatever they are called. I’ve had mine since February 8th last year and they have showed no signs of wearing out anytime soon. That’s about 30 cents per day so I’d say it was more than worth it even if they die today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods