Are AirPods worth $159 USD to you?

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I just turned 68 and life's too short to spend any of it untangling wires. AirPods well worth the price.

I agree. I've been listening to some of the music from the film arrival soundtrack and the AirPods sound excellent!!! The wires now gone make such a difference!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It's funny because I don't see many women with them. In my case, they don't fit properly in one of my ears and the other one falls out if I have my hair down. They work good for my son.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It's funny because I don't see many women with them. In my case, they don't fit properly in one of my ears and the other one falls out if I have my hair down. They work good for my son.

The AirPods doesn't fit everyone's ear well.
But it fits perfectly on mine!
Very grateful for that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Pocket Perfect...
55968f3a68c1d87047e460508964feb0.jpg

ab0cefcc2739dc5ebd1dd5cc74798010.jpg

Loving my AirPods ❤️

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
I don't know yet. I've yet to experience a pair. One of my buddies owe me a pair for some work I did for him. Then another buddy of mine has them and he says he loves them. Great talk time, comfortable, and clear call and sound quality.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Why not so many people discussing the mic quality ? I'm curious how it sounds like at noisy outdoor condition (comparing to earpod or 1 ear bluetooth headset)

Any drop call issue ?

I want to buy it but the price makes me hesitate

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I don't know yet. I've yet to experience a pair. One of my buddies owe me a pair for some work I did for him. Then another buddy of mine has them and he says he loves them. Great talk time, comfortable, and clear call and sound quality.

I agree with your friend. At first the airpods felt weird but like after an hour or two they got pretty comfortable. I now find them really comfortable after having them for a month. Sound quality is very good. Definitely the best for their price range.

Why not so many people discussing the mic quality ? I'm curious how it sounds like at noisy outdoor condition (comparing to earpod or 1 ear bluetooth headset)

I want to buy it but the price makes me hesitate

Honestly it sounds great. I'm jailbroken on super old firmware and people have 0 issues with being able to hear me. My friend is on 10.3.3 and he sounds great 99% of the time. The other day he was at a busy restaurant and I couldn't tell...I thought he had the TV on. Even if you just use 1 airpod it sounds the same as using both. I have no qualms about the sound quality.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
I agree with your friend. At first the airpods felt weird but like after an hour or two they got pretty comfortable. I now find them really comfortable after having them for a month. Sound quality is very good. Definitely the best for their price.

Well how comparable are they as far as comfort to the EarPods? Because when I start to use them they irritate my ears and causes them to hurt no matter how long I wear them, yet it's only on one side. Because if their going to be the same experience I'd rather not have my friend spend money on them and just have him get me some Power Beats instead.