Are AirPods worth $159 USD to you?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree with the post yo quoted.
After 5 weeks I'm still pleased with them. I can't imagine a day without them.
I'm using them religiously.

5 weeks??...I actually thought that the first day to order was December 13, and available on the 19th. Are you sure you had them for 5 weeks?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yea, I have Been hesitant to buy a pair. A family member has the Samsung gear iconx and they were pretty good. Preferrably longevity use is what I'm looking for. I appreciate everyone's feedback!

I'm completely anti-Samsung. So I won't be objective in this matter.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes...
7d78f940a9f4c89e08e608c8bb113c58.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How's the sound quality? I've heard they're only slightly better than the EarPods (which to me are more than good enough anyway)?

I am far from an audiophile, but for the music I listen to in the gym (heavy metal and techno) and podcasts the rest of the time they sound great.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
How's the sound quality? I've heard they're only slightly better than the EarPods (which to me are more than good enough anyway)?

I was worried about both fit and quality, so I decided to go to an Apple Store this weekend to try out a pair. I was truly blown away by how good they sounded. Being in the mall at the Apple Store, the AirPods drowned out the external sound on max volume. I own a pair of beats over the ear wireless and love the bass and how loud they get so I was impressed with the AirPods. I make a lot of phone calls for work so I was instantly sold on them to use in the office for music and calls while being discreet enough to let people know I had earphones in. I'd recommend going to an Apple Store if you are able to test out the sound and fit for yourself.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Audio quality is superb while listening to music and on a phone call. I've been testing them all day with various types of music and I would put the Apple AirPods up there with the best sounding earbuds (I was using BOSE Soundsport Pulse). The bass is solid and actually better than my BOSE, with the remaining instruments clear and full....and the AirPods are pleasingly loud as well. There are no issues with disconnecting. Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
Highly recommended and YES, worth the $159.99 in my honest opinion considering its APPLE

I agree with everything he said. I have beats studio over the ear wireless and am impressed at the sound quality so far. I turned on the eq for the music app and the bass was boosted and made the music sound even better. Super happy with the purchase. Get them

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Audio quality is superb while listening to music and on a phone call. I've been testing them all day with various types of music and I would put the Apple AirPods up there with the best sounding earbuds (I was using BOSE Soundsport Pulse). The bass is solid and actually better than my BOSE, with the remaining instruments clear and full....and the AirPods are pleasingly loud as well. There are no issues with disconnecting. Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
Highly recommended and YES, worth the $159.99 in my honest opinion considering its APPLE

Thank you! I appreciate the answer. It definitely helped!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
LOL . It also comes in Black, but I went with the silver to match my other charging stands.

I do like how amazon did a price mark up to make it seem like your saving alot of money lmao. I think I'm gonna order the stand in black with the Jean indigo and black straps. I've always liked elagos products.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
LOL ...Those few bucks add up for future purchases. You know that we're going to buy more "STUFF"....LOL

Your right. I bought some knockoff apple leather cases yesterday just because I won't use them often along with a native union case. But back on topic, I have an estimated March ship date for mine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh