Are AirPods worth $159 USD to you?

rc81589

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
After having them for 2 weeks, I can honestly say they are worth every penny. My unboxing video my help some of you make a decision. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaiFAwwAJIs

Also, I'd love to get some feedback so please comment on the video if you liked it and maybe what products you'd be interested in seeing in the future. Also, if you'd like you can follow me on twitter: @RC2Reviews

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After having them for 2 weeks, I can honestly say they are worth every penny. My unboxing video my help some of you make a decision. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaiFAwwAJIs

Also, I'd love to get some feedback so please comment on the video if you liked it and maybe what products you'd be interested in seeing in the future. Also, if you'd like you can follow me on twitter: @RC2Reviews

Nice video, Ricardo :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Very NICE Review Ricardo .

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

Good video. Nicely succinct, and I think it gives a well rounded, brief overview of all the features for the length.

Bad Larry

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I've had mine for two weeks now and I love them. One initial glitch was that they wouldn't pair with my 6S Plus until they were 100% charged. (They came with an 80% charge out of the box.) After that hiccup, they've been perfect and I couldn't be more satisfied with their performance.

TimHart

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

You mention in the video that "time will tell" if you continue to use the AirPods. Since a couple weeks have gone by, what's your verdict?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh YEAH ...
b5ef23edd894d4952720dcb022c4da51.jpg

6b1ca71788f649afa7929f649dd4e30b.jpg

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So any updates on these for the ones who have had them a few weeks now. I have the solo 3s love them but not something I want to carry to work. So I am between these and/or upgrading to the jaybird x3s

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd be interested in more thoughts in regards to audio quality when listening to music? Any issues with disconnects?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd be interested in more thoughts in regards to audio quality when listening to music? Any issues with disconnects?

Audio quality is superb while listening to music and on a phone call. I've been testing them all day with various types of music and I would put the Apple AirPods up there with the best sounding earbuds (I was using BOSE Soundsport Pulse). The bass is solid and actually better than my BOSE, with the remaining instruments clear and full....and the AirPods are pleasingly loud as well. There are no issues with disconnecting. Not exactly sure how far I can wonder away from my iPhone before disconnection...yet.
Highly recommended and YES, worth the $159.99 in my honest opinion considering its APPLE

tigertenzin

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Given the price of high quality Bluetooth headphones, and looking at what this product offers, with seemless Bluetooth Apple magic, it for sure is worth the price it's at!

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
So any updates on these for the ones who have had them a few weeks now. I have the solo 3s love them but not something I want to carry to work. So I am between these and/or upgrading to the jaybird x3s

After a few weeks I can't see getting anything else. They are so easy to work with. I can start on a call and then just open the case pull the AirPods out and I am now talking hands free. This came in handy when I started talking with my wife but had to start the kids bath. Went hands free - piece of cake. I also workout with these and have for the whole time I have had them. Not once did I regret getting them or even have them slip out of my ears. I love being able to open the case put them in and double tap one of them and music starts. Never really have to touch the phone.

Bottom-line: They are my #1 headphones and will be.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
After a few weeks I can't see getting anything else. They are so easy to work with. I can start on a call and then just open the case pull the AirPods out and I am now talking hands free. This came in handy when I started talking with my wife but had to start the kids bath. Went hands free - piece of cake. I also workout with these and have for the whole time I have had them. Not once did I regret getting them or even have them slip out of my ears. I love being able to open the case put them in and double tap one of them and music starts. Never really have to touch the phone.

Bottom-line: They are my #1 headphones and will be.

Welp guess I'll just call them my early birthday gift to myself

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have to agree with the post yo quoted.
After 5 weeks I'm still pleased with them. I can't imagine a day without them.
I'm using them religiously.

Yea, I have Been hesitant to buy a pair. A family member has the Samsung gear iconx and they were pretty good. Preferrably longevity use is what I'm looking for. I appreciate everyone's feedback!